What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

Well, urm... does it matter? And I'm WELL curious to know what those hints are, I certainly didn't drop them intentionally lol. Maybe you're just intuitive.

And I can't stop playing 'Half Light' by Athlete, which IS pretty gay haha. Also can't stop playing the album 'Real Life' by Joan As Police Woman, and 'Ballad Of The Broken Seas' by Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan. Both AWESOME records.

no it doesnt matter, but half the crap discussed on this forum doesnt matter either

p.s.: im intuitive lawl

Protest the Hero- Kezia (all)
Ensiferum- Iron (all)
Porcupine Tree- Lips of Ashes

Protest the Hero- Kezia (all)

I heard one song off that album, and it seemed real intense, but good. Is it really worth purchasing?

Lately, among everything else I've posted, I can't get enough of Dredg's El Cielo, especially Same Ol' Road - I just can't stop singing it...

I heard one song off that album, and it seemed real intense, but good. Is it really worth purchasing?

Lately, among everything else I've posted, I can't get enough of Dredg's El Cielo, especially Same Ol' Road - I just can't stop singing it...

yes it is worth purchasing. once u realize that every member in the band is only 19 and that this is their first full length, you will become a fan. the album is really really fantastic.

King Crimson - Cirkus
Dredg - The Tanbark is Hot Lava
Bo Hansson - The Sun (Paralell or 90 degrees)
Deicide - Dead but Dreaming
Wolfmother - White Unicorn
Judas Priest - Race with the Devil
Rainbow - Kill the King
Pretenders - Brass in Pocket

midlake - young bride
gösta berlings saga - helgamarktz
björk - hidden place

Coldworker - The Inteloper
Decapitated - Winds of Creation
Malevolent Creation - The Will To Kill
Nick Drake - Place To Be

@Corleone: I've tried out that The Gathering cd now and it was pretty good. Nothing that immediately struck me but it could be a grower :)

Such a sight, so pristine... a specimen of beauty in sheer fucking grace

Dainty Delusive Doll- Enslavement of Beauty

Ever since i heard this song, i can't stop listening to it because it's so amazing, shame on me for not discovering these guys earlier!