What's your first concert of 2009?

Unfortunately, I'm on the West Coast so I won't be seeing Tyketto - I am very jealous of you who get to see them.

I just read that KEEL will be reuniting with the original lineup for a show on January 30th in Hollywood - that will be my first show of 2009....followed by Styx in February.

I'll be seeing Rotting Christ, Mantic Ritual and Epicurean in Worcester, MA tomorrow night.

They put on a pretty damn good show. They opened for Boston back in August. :)

-Metal

Epicurean rule. I've seen them a few times in Chicago.

I also went to the Boston/Styx show last August! In Chicago, of course.
I've seen Styx about 5 million times and they are always good. Those guys have been around since the '70's and still rock!
Boston is one of my all time fav bands, so it was one of the best concerts ever for me. Too bad I never got to see them with Brad Delp (RIP).
But their YouTube guy replacement was pretty accurate though.

Brian ~

There are talks of Keel heading out for a handful of shows in 2009 - Ron Keel is also playing in a Brooks and Dunn tribute show in Vegas (or so I read) so it'll have to fit around that. Good 'ol Ronnie Lee!!

Drew ~

I love Keel! It would be cool to see them do a full blown reunion tour.

~Brian~

Blech, never was a Keel fan, although I do have that cd he did vox on for a Japanese band, damn, I can't remember their name and am at work and can't check...His vocals are definately more tolerable on that (IMO) than anything else he's ever done....

Oh wait! It was Sabre Tiger, or something like that I think....
Getting old sucks! lol

Tyketto next Sunday!! I know it's not metal, but it's doesn't matter..I love this band and am excited to see them! They are also playing with Bombay Black, Eden's Lies and Tango Down. A late Sunday night, but who cares...it's music!!!

I am beyond jealous that you get to see Tyketto live. Danny Vaughn is a vocal god!