novembre
agalloch
entwine
thy serpent
lux occulta
lilitu
virgin black

pretty gothic ha?:cry:

...this topic hasn't been erased as it has nothing to do with anathema? i thought only the strictly anathema-related topics could be discussed here...?

just curious,
mehdi

i'm just trying to point out how senseless it was to restrict this forum to strictly anathema related topics. and as far as i won't get an answer, i'll still ask for explainations.

death to posers,
mehdi

Originally posted by LoboUivante
it sucks to be just an user, just another person on this earth, a bit of dust, a passanger... ok i'll stop.

it sucks to be moderated by the 'do as i say not as i do' rule. i demand to have some apologies! haha

peace,
mehdi

my best discovery of 2001 was nick drake. you lot should check him out, especially if you like melancholic, beautiful music. he was a master. :worship:

Originally posted by pagan2002
my best discovery of 2001 was nick drake. you lot should check him out, especially if you like melancholic, beautiful music. he was a master. :worship:

I shall back you up on this one. I discovered him late last year. A good one to start out with is 'Way to Blue: An Introduction to Nick Drake'....

I found a band called Masters of Reality, bought their newest album Deep in the Hole which rocks! The album is kinda mixture of AFDTE and stoner rock or something... One song can be downloaded from their homepage mastersofreality.com

masters of reality have kicked arse for years. al three of their albums are superb. anathema have covered 100 years from their second album quite a few times. also acoustic in paris which was a good version.
we always wanted to cover the blue garden too.

danny cav

also acoustic in paris which was a good version.

By the way... Danny what's your opinion on bootlegs???
I ask this cause I'm always trying to find Anathema bootlegs (they're quite hard to find) . For me it's the closest way to experience my favorite band live cause you don't play in Portugal so often... (I went to both your gigs last october... Fantastic!!!!)

cheers!

my best discovery? without any doubt i'd say lilitu, an american melodic death metal band. check them out, especially their latest album, "memorial".
yep, even writing their name makes me feel better ;)