Your greatest discovery of 2001

Novembre!!!!!!
Vintersorg
...and Oceans
Thorns
Shape of Despair (great to go to sleep to)
Lake of Tears (still getting used to, really)
oh yea and
......................NOVEMBRE, NOVEMBRE, NOVEMBRE

TOOL

Though I wouldn't say that I couldn't live without them. The only bands I couldn't live without are Dark Tranquillity, At the Gates, Massive Attack and Tricky (artist, not actually band).

Greetings.

I'd say, without a doubt, VNV Nation, although it's far from being metal.... But it's so transcending I could hardly live without their entire discography now.

Metally speaking, I'd go for.... err... Lacrimosa and My Dying Bride, but due to the fact that I only own 1 album from each band, it's hard to say I couldn't live without.

Just one? Man, I've discovered way too many bands this year to name just one. Here are the ones I found in 2001 that I can't live without:

Otyg
Shape of Despair
Evoken
Finntroll

I don't like SoaD that much. Anyways I would have to pick Borknagar and Sigh! Those are two awesome bands. AND IMO I DONT THINK SIGHT GOT ENOUGH CREDIT!!!!!!:(

I would say that the fact that I have internet on my house until April this year makes me new in the net, thought I enter to it several years ago, but only on work places, Cyber cafes or Institutes or Universities.

Well the fact is that my discovery of this year would be absolutely:

ULTIMATE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hotjump:

Since Im new to metal, i.e started listening to it only 2 years ago, there are a LOT of bands which I discovered for the first time and its impossible to pick just one of them. .unfair too.
At The Gates, Burzum, Lux Occulta, Cryptopsy, Sacramentum and Rudra would be my pick.