What's your internet speed?

At school: Insanely fast, I download anywhere from 15k/sec up to 1mb/sec. Intra-network sometimes I get 1mb/sec+...the fastest I've ever had was 11mb/sec O.O

At home: DSL that downloads somewhere anywhere between 30k/sec and 75k/sec. Not too shabby

256 kbps, unlimited usage... The internet scene is pretty sucky here. ISPs market 64 kbps speeds as broadband. Although they have higher speed schemes, the users are capped in terms of time usage, or data usage. :lol:

3 Mb/s down
384 kb/s up

how'r the top rates in ur respective locations? singapore will soon have 100mbps (10MB/s) down in a shared bandwidth network..there are only 2 or 3 major ISPs here and 2 of them (SingNet & StarHub) are in the battlefield, one providing dedicated and the other shared bandwidth.

The shared bandwidth service provider StarHub claims there is no such thing as fully dedicated so a shared line with higher down speed is an ideal choice over a dedicated one with reasonable speed. Howevr that ISP is now failing to provide good up bandwidth and says the very high down speed compensates for that. And since Singapore has no local content, there is no use for such high speeds because most of us here surf overseas.

In a month's time i'd b 12mbps down 1mbps up..tho still under the shared bandwidth ISP. Currently im on 6mbps down 256 up. I just like cable its more convenient than ADSL.

after watching Pulse, u'd think ur better off without the internet, wi-fi and all those fancy technologies. Whoopsydoo..but i thought 'twas gonna have blood n guts.