What's your opinion about Black metal ?

How black is black metal ?

• Oh. It's very black.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Blacker than the blackest black hole, in the universe.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm color blind. Yes, even with black.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No clue man. I'm not from Scandinavia.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
i dont think brits are familiar with that term.

I have tiny little garden of rose bushes and bunch of succulents and cool cacti in my front yard. Along with a nice green lawn. Backyard is mostly just bricks and a lawn.

No, the lawn is a feature of the garden.

it CAN be a feature of a garden. A lawn usually refers to the grass in your yard, at parks etc. Have you not heard of a lawnmower?

That is how it is in the UK. You changed them to suit yourselves. But it’s an important distinction. If a house seller is advertising their house having a garden and instead of looking like the first picture I posted it looks like the second them I’d be pissed. And so would most people in the UK.
Yea and so would everyone out here. Why would anyone refer to the second pic you posted as a garden? All it is is a yard yard without any grass. I already showed you pics of what a garden is so i don't know why your getting mixed up there.

And it's funny, if you were selling a house out here and said you have a garden and all it was was a patch of grass in your yard you would get laughed at. They would be expecting some plants, vegetation, flowers etc if you said you have a garden on the property.

Reactions: CiG
Re: math/maths. Taking “maths” classes makes a hell of a lot more sense when you consider it’s short for “mathematics”. Taking a “mathematic” class sounds stupid.

we dont take mathematic classes, we take mathematics clases. But chop down the word to math, which makes much more sense. Which is the reason i mentioned Econ. Which is short for Economics classes, not Economic classes.

Anyway I’ve provided examples of things Americans have changed which I personally find annoying/nonsensical.
Annoying, sure i cant argue with what you think is annoying or not. But what's nonsensical is you not admitting that our version of English is the improved version and actually makes much more sense when spoken. You guys sound like hillbillies who use a broken langauge

You disagree. There’s no point continuing this discussion.
That's great, then don't continue it and move along.

Over here mostly just drug dealers wear them, especially Lebanese/Greek/Italian dudes. Pretty weird.

Also I think because it is such a product of the 80's/90's it has become a bit of a hipster thing.

They're one of the coolest "old school black metal" bands because they're actually a thrash/black metal band, not "primitive black metal". But hey, not surprised that you're confused again as far as metal genres go. ;)

You can't tell me shit like Black Metal Volcano isn't primal as fuck.
Out of all the old school black metal bands, Sabbat is primitive as fuck, barring like early Sepultura and Sarcofago.

You can't tell me shit like Black Metal Volcano isn't primal as fuck.
Out of all the old school black metal bands, Sabbat is primitive as fuck, barring like early Sepultura and Sarcofago.
sure they are, but none of the bands you mentioned are strictly black metal bands so i'm having a hard time attaching "primitive black metal" to "black/thrash". If anything they are thrash metal bands first and foremost before you can even attach black metal to them. Primitive black metal is stuff like Transilvanian Hunger, Burzum, Gorgoroth etc, not barbaric thrash like Morbid Visions.

Last edited:
sure they are, but none of the bands you mentioned are strictly black metal bands so i'm having a hard time attaching "primitive black metal" to "black/thrash". If anything they are thrash metal bands first and foremost before you can even attach black metal to them. Primitive black metal is stuff like Transilvanian Hunger, Burzum, Gortorth etc, not barbaric thrash like Morbid Visions.

Okay, I can see that then.
I can admit to failing what one thing means to the next.