Whats Ypur Fav. MANOWAR album?

LuminousAether said:
Manowar are without a shadow of a doubt the most homosexual band to ever exist. They make Culture Club look like womanizers. They are false metal and should be destroyed. Bands like Manowar actually make me ashamed to say that I like metal, and that's the truth.

man, if you were intelligent enough to realize how stupid you are you would jump off the highest mountain! put Manowar's "Hell On Earth"-video in your vcr (if you are able to do that). if you can't turn on a tv or a vcr without help then please call a technical support! in "Hell On Earth" you can see many beautiful girls, after watching the video repeat your stupid comment "Manowar are without a shadow of a doubt the most homosexual band to ever exist". "they are false metal and should be destroyed" *lol*, you consider the truest metal-band in the world false metal, laughable.

dude, keep on listening to Robbie Williams, Justin Timberlake, Ronan Keating etc.! you don't know anything about metal! get yourself a brain!keep away from metal! metal is not your genre! search the web for a pussy-pop-board, i'm sure you will feel very comfortable there.

how many times have you seen Robbie Williams live? if you could choose between Manowar and Robbie Williams you would choose Robbie Williams because Manowar is too loud, too heavy and too fast for you!

Thrashard said:
man, if you were intelligent enough to realize how stupid you are you would jump off the highest mountain! put Manowar's "Hell On Earth"-video in your vcr (if you are able to do that). if you can't turn on a tv or a vcr without help then please call a technical support! in "Hell On Earth" you can see many beautiful girls, after watching the video repeat your stupid comment "Manowar are without a shadow of a doubt the most homosexual band to ever exist". "they are false metal and should be destroyed" *lol*, you consider the truest metal-band in the world false metal, laughable.

dude, keep on listening to Robbie Williams, Justin Timberlake, Ronan Keating etc.! you don't know anything about metal! get yourself a brain!keep away from metal! metal is not your genre! search the web for a pussy-pop-board, i'm sure you will feel very comfortable there.

how many times have you seen Robbie Williams live? if you could choose between Manowar and Robbie Williams you would choose Robbie Williams because Manowar is too loud, too heavy and too fast for you!

hehehehehe now that says it all!!!!