Votes: 21 18.4%
  • After Clayman

Votes: 41 36.0%
  • After Reroute To Remain

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Never

Votes: 29 25.4%

• Total voters
Funny, I came here today to start a thread just like this. I say after Whoracle, now dont get me wrong I think Colony and Clayman are two excelent albums, but there are little thing in both those albums that lead up to the total demise in R2R & STYE, like the way Anders started to sing, and with Clayman though it was full of melodies the guitar playing did get a little simple unlike previous albums.

Guys in flames are not as good as before but are far from sucking. If you guys think it sucks now well why are you still on this forum? I mean ...it just gets frustrating to see the same bashing all the time on a band that did so much for metal.

What the FUCK, just because we don't like them as much as we used to, does not mean we don't like them at all. They are still a good band, I just don't like their choice of songwriting nowadays, but why sould I stop coming in here, people come in here to talk about In Flames. Is it a rule that you must be a fannatic to come to the forum? FUCK NO!!! So quit crying.

Each album after TJR got progressively worse. And this is coming from someone that loves every album. Although I have had to learn to love everything post Colony.

Clayman was a really fine album. Still lots of melody and it had a unique sound to it. Now they love wearing all the same outfits and jumping up and down.

I would say they started to lose it after Clayman, maybe before because Clayman itself has a few commercial moments

Clayman.. not after, the album it's self.
It showed where they were going, only for the weak was an"experiement".. apprently it was successful.
I still listening STYE though, I get difference vibes from it vs any other in flames.. I actually kinda got tired of old in flames, but no doubt the old stuff is better.

No personall grieps at all. I still like them just as much as when i started listening to them. I still listen to all the albums. No complaints. I still love EVERLOST all the way to sweet shadow.

Dark idea said:
Guys in flames are not as good as before but are far from sucking. If you guys think it sucks now well why are you still on this forum? I mean ...it just gets frustrating to see the same bashing all the time on a band that did so much for metal.
I agree. I like all of them. They lost many fans with reroute to remain whihc I thought was awesome. SOundtrack to your escape is thier worst album(although not horrible, but definetly not on par with the others) so I say after R2R.