Where are we from?

i think he meant the sales figures, not the discography.

it's obvious, that dimmu have sold a lot more records than opeth, which have been quite an underground band till 2001. i guess the rate is 2:1 in dimmu's favor.

might help http://www.soundscan.com/

hm, just noticed that soundscan just have the canadian and us sales stats... rest of the world is missing, so i guess that ain't enough, but maybe shows a tendency

Well I wanted to know cuz, I saw Dimmu + Behemoth a couple of months ago for less than 35$

And last Opeth's show was almost 60$...

so I wanted to know why Opeth was so expensive and my friend was saying that was because Opeth was so popular compared to Dimmu

I disagreed, saying that Dimmu was a very popular band and among my arguments Iwanted to have a comparison of sales

I find dimmu bad in live ... so I don't want to pay to see them now .... (or cheap !)
last time I have paid it was around 35$ (26€) and I never pay again this price to see a shit like that .... (and I'm not the only one to think that ! lot of my friends are thinking the same !)

how was the show you saw ?

I find dimmu bad in live ... so I don't want to pay to see them now .... (or cheap !)
last time I have paid it was around 35$ (26€) and I never pay again this price to see a shit like that .... (and I'm not the only one to think that ! lot of my friends are thinking the same !)

how was the show you saw ?

it was OK, nothing more, they had sound problems and Vortex looked totally pissed off that night.

But I saw MANY bootlegs and lives from Dimmu that were absolutely kickass.
But they tour too much and I heard they were cokeheads, they should kind of slow down and relax a bit

Behemoth was better than Dimmu that night

well...:puke:
And last Opeth's show was almost 60$...

so I wanted to know why Opeth was so expensive and my friend was saying that was because Opeth was so popular compared to Dimmu

I disagreed, saying that Dimmu was a very popular band and among my arguments Iwanted to have a comparison of sales

because opeth rocks and mikael = best songwriter ever.