Where are you from?

I'm from Belgium, more precise Ghent (town with population of 200.000 man. That's very big in Belgium!!).
The worst thing is that Evergrey is coming to Vosselaar, about 80 km from Ghent, and that I can't get there, because I don't have a car (I'm only 17)
Shit!!!!
Anyway, greetings to al of you,guys
RagingRazer

Wow, lot's of Evergrey fans living in the NewYork, Jersey, Pennsy area. Would be cool to have a meet up when they come back.
I'm from Neptune New Jersey, but go to the city a lot for shows.

I also spend a lot of time in upstate New York because I have relatives there. Where were you from, jaimek?

AMBR said:
Wow, lot's of Evergrey fans living in the NewYork, Jersey, Pennsy area. Would be cool to have a meet up when they come back.
I'm from Neptune New Jersey, but go to the city a lot for shows.

I also spend a lot of time in upstate New York because I have relatives there. Where were you from, jaimek?

We already got it covered. There's actually another thread referring to North American fans. Definitely, we're a small bunch out here and there's no reason we shouldn't meet for their next show.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you guys.

If you're into After Forever, check out Gotham Radio. That's how I found out about Evergrey. They play goth.

Edit:

I'm thinking we should swap emails by private messenger for those in the NYC metro area so we can easily keep tabs on one another when showtime comes around.