Where do you live?

tochirock

Apr 25, 2004
Mexico
www.myspace.com
this is a post to let the others know where do we live, in this forum is people from all aroud the world and not every body knows all the world

i'll start with this

i live in..........

City: Reynosa
State: Tamaulipas

mexicocopy.jpg

makalenhidalgoreynosa.jpg
iglesia.jpg

here is not many things to see, is a city to come to work, many factorys and the funniest thing is.............. McAllen Tx jajajaja but just for go shoping.

I´m from Somo, a small village in the north of Spain, a quiet place with an enormous beach with the permanent breaking waves sound...

f6h9002g.jpg

anuncio%2077x99.jpg

playa_somo.jpg

f410d097fc035ad2e40d4c2ee77d-1.jpg

tochirock said:
this is a post to let the others know where do we live, in this forum is people from all aroud the world and not every body knows all the world

i'll start with this

i live in..........

City: Reynosa
State: Tamaulipas

mexicocopy.jpg

makalenhidalgoreynosa.jpg
iglesia.jpg

here is not many things to see, is a city to come to work, many factorys and the funniest thing is.............. McAllen Tx jajajaja but just for go shoping.

In my Region (called Cantabria) there´s a small town named Reinosa.

A WEVOOOOOOOOO PAISANO!!!

FUGA PSICODELICA: i knew that any where was a place named the same that my icty but till now i know jwjwjw

wow great pictures, beach, sun....... mmmmmmmm so much to have fun!!!

tochirock said:

FUGA PSICODELICA: i knew that any where was a place named the same that my icty but till now i know jwjwjw

Yes brother, it´s a great place (warm temperature, the sea...) but also it rains a lot on spring...
And we have an wide extreme metal scene in my region; if you are interested you can know bands from my area visiting:

http://www.kiniruralart.com/cantabrianextrememetal/principal.htm

SALUDOS TRONKO!!!!!

Hello everybody im from MEXICO too, Guadalajara, Jalisco to be precise so this is my city, look it and love it"

This is the Jalisco Stadium

and this is the sad part of my country, lots of poor people:

tochirock said:

HAHA aqui estamos tambien paisano, jeje estamos en todos lados jeje, saludos we chido, mandame un mensaje personal para que me pases tu MSN

Fuga Psicogénica said:
Yes brother, it´s a great place (warm temperature, the sea...) but also it rains a lot on spring...
And we have an wide extreme metal scene in my region; if you are interested you can know bands from my area visiting:

http://www.kiniruralart.com/cantabrianextrememetal/principal.htm

SALUDOS TRONKO!!!!!

wow, i guess i'll have to know this place nut "LIVE" jajajaja would be great!!

tochirock said:
wow, i guess i'll have to know this place nut "LIVE" jajajaja would be great!!

Sure!!! You are invited, but it´s too hard to feel depressed in a sunny place like this, jajajajaja... I can´t understand why I love Katatonia jajajajajaj.

A PASARLO BIEN!!!