Where should the Maidens tour next?

Where Should the Maidens Tour next?

• Total voters
HIGHLAND!! The main reason I miss so many Maidens gigs is the drive and on weekends when my daughter is here. If ya all play in my garage, then I not hafta worry about not gettin out to see ya! We can move alla cars out and I'll be the roadie and security and there's drinkies for those who wanna (half a bottle of Southern Comfort and four Smirnoff Ice) and it's clean and the toilets are nice and lemony fresh and there's secure parking and NO COVER CHARGE!!!!

Europe, I say.

And, you're gonna take me with you this time...RIGHT?:wave:

Though it's really not up to us where we go next, but up to whichever promoter can wrangle a good package together for us,......... I would wish for ANY of these places.........but I would really LOVE to go to Europe with this band and see how it is recieved over there! Looks like Pac NW is up for negotiations once again at present for early 2004! Maybe we'll see you soon Alan!!!!!

I'd have to say the Pac NW, my ol' stompin grounds. Besides I need to get together with Alan Birdsell and discuss his photo collection. :hotjump:

Europe would be cool, just need to get the passport (you DO need tech support, right? :saint:)

Smylex, Mark and Me, what more could you want? o_O

:D
metalord said:
I'd have to say the Pac NW, my ol' stompin grounds. Besides I need to get together with Alan Birdsell and discuss his photo collection. :hotjump:

Europe would be cool, just need to get the passport (you DO need tech support, right? :saint:)

Smylex, Mark and Me, what more could you want? o_O
Add me to that crew! Have my passport! Did a bit of help for the last Pac NW tour. I've got references!