Which body type would you rather pork? Mature discussion ONLY!

Which would you prefer?

• Female w/ a Gastric Bypass, slim-medium build,Huge FUPA, excess skin, pussy had its own briefcase

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Female who was overweight, many many rolls, no tits, hips wider than a negar's woes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Susperia

Votes: 24 96.0%

• Total voters

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
So I'm off on a coffee run with a co-worker last night and he spills the beans on this one trollop who flirts with every person and their dead great grand daddy Deimetrus. It turns out that earlier in the hour she mindfucked him. So in a moment of emotional ventilation he comes to me with some new found intel.

Him - "Hey man, guess who she fucked?"

Me - "Whom?"

Him- "She fucked Nino. See he let loose the other day while we were drinking at a local pub. He says she looks alot better in clothes. Yea, He was floored by the sight of loose skin, lat pockets, back folds, and a massive FUPA" (FUPA = FAT UPPER PUSSY AREA)

Me - "So it was so disgusting they only went at it once I take it?"

Him - "No, they banged 3 times."

Me - ":err: "

And that's the only excerpt that is relevant to the topic at hand.

See this yenta once weighed 300 sacks of refried, but had it all removed with one simple snip, tuck, and roll of her gastro-intestinal lair. Yea, she's pretty cute I'd say, but has a hideous lisp, brownish 6 millimeters in diameter Gremlin teeth, and eyes that bulge out like Steve Guttenburg in the "FLY".

My other co-worker who is also a heavy set gal, pushing the scales like Susperia does our patience, reportedly had the same procedure done this week. Now this gal has a colossal FUPA, no tits, and 5 O'Clock shadow. Other than that, she really has a beautiful face that would wreck the heart of many a man if she did slim down.

So my question is this friends, fiends, felines... Which female bodytype would you find more attractive if confronted with a first hand phenotypical overview? :err:

I'm expecting NecroMunchkin to give atleast 3 personal tales. :loco:

so I had a chance once to bang this super chubby black chick ... she was cute as hell ... slutty as fuck ... friend of another chick ex-coworker of mine.

was hammered ... flirting all night and promissing her all kinds of nasty shit.
dropped off my other coworker and met up with the chubster at her house.

I was all worked up and wanted to nail her right on the couch with the lights on ... but she insisted on some weird romantic shit with the lights off (presumably not to punish me with the sight of ungodly thighs.

anyway ... when it came down to getting it on ... i couldn't get joey to wake up ... my hand fondling the flesh was sending the wrong messages

Reactions: Reign in Acai
So um pix of a FUPA would be nice...

gunt.jpg