Which cd did you just buy?

Actually, it was worse... :erk: :puke:

:loco: Well, at least I got it now.

Anyone knows where I could get the US edition of Skydancer + OCaEN, btw? Preferably with mere money.

-Villain

Been a lurker for a while now, but haven't posted yet. Figured this would be as good a time as any.

Last 15 or CDs I've gotten:

Testament - The New Order
Lacuna Coil - Lacuna Coil
Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness
Kamelot - Epica
Symphony X - Odyssey
Evergrey - Recreation Day
Andromeda - Extension of the Wish
Andromeda - II=I
Threshold - Critical Mass
Threshold - Hypothetical
Nightwish - Oceanborn (Hasn't left my stereo since I got it in the mail. I absolutely love this disc, the song "Gethsemane" in particular.)
Stratovarius - Elements, Part 1

Currently on order:
Nightwish - Century Child
Nightwish - Angels Fall First
Nightwish - Wishmaster

Reactions: Siren
Welcome to the board, Jadis. You know our tendencies after lurking. Enjoy your stay. :)

On a whim I got:
Satyricon -- Dark Medieval Times
Hecate Enthroned -- The Slaughter of Innocence, A Requiem for the Mighty
U2 -- Elevation (single)

I'm giving the u2 single to a friend who loves them. She'll be quite impressed as Elevation is out of print. In fact, me thinks all of them are...

@Villain: did it involve John Mayer?.........

j/k

To the point, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but try HMV.com. They have a CD with both Skydancer/Of Chaos & Eternal Light, but I'm not sure if it's US (probably is(?) as it doesn't say the country of origin and its a N. American site) and I'm unsure if you wanted a CD with both albums or both seperately in US editions... I try though. :p

mousewings said:
To the point, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but try HMV.com. They have a CD with both Skydancer/Of Chaos & Eternal Light, but I'm not sure if it's US (probably is(?) as it doesn't say the country of origin and its a N. American site) and I'm unsure if you wanted a CD with both albums or both seperately in US editions... I try though. :p

Thanks, that's exactly what I am looking for (although they spell the band's name with only one "l" - and what f*cking "best of"!?:err: ). However, I really don't have the means to order anything from that site, as I don't have a credit card.

But I'll see what I can do, perhaps I should try to get a credit card, or something...

-Villain

Villain said:
Thanks, that's exactly what I am looking for (although they spell the band's name with only one "l" - and what f*cking "best of"!?:err: ). However, I really don't have the means to order anything from that site, as I don't have a credit card.

But I'll see what I can do, perhaps I should try to get a credit card, or something...

-Villain
Maybe someone else with a credit card can order it for you and then give/send it to you? :)

It has those spelling mistakes and [best of], as it's amazon or Canadian (they all spell like moi, j/k). Probably as it's rated well, so it's [best of]. Rats, they joined with that $$ company, cut a bunch of products (Where are the DG singles?), and the search feature is evil. Well, the store's here, but it's overpriced... as well.

I don't have the means to order from there, not that I could even if I did. :/ So it's cool rahvin has the card.

Didn't get any music today, but I'm going to get a new DVD/VHS player soon, as my current VHS player is broken/evil/eats tapes, and I can't watch my DVDs since I don't have the player. Judging from past experience, this will take me several months.Updating from the past post, my friend loved the U2 single. So I judged right. :)

awaiting for these:
Timo R. & Trio Niskalaukaus - Itku pitkästä ilosta
Amon Amarth - Versus The World
Emperor - In The Nighside Eclipse

rahvin said:
yep, i could do that for villain if he's interested.

rahvin.
Actually i started thinking of getting it myself too... I have a couple of probs tho so i'll have to think about it.

Odd, amazon.com does have it for a bit less and has faster shipping (24 hours if they're in stock compared to a definite 2 to 4 weeks for HMV). Quite odd, as the CDN$ is weak. Amazon accepts money orders too, but they can be a hassle. :/ Go with amazon.com and use a credit card if you can.

Or you people can visit Canada and try to find a copy in my local mall's large CD store. Fun. :p

NP: DMB -- Busted Stuff

CD's -
Soilwork - FNF
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Agalloch - The Mantle
Tiger Army - II Power of the Moonlite
AFI - Sing the Sorrow (special edition dvd set)

Vinyl -
Opeth - Damnation
Opeth - Still Life (double lp)

Siren said:
Actually i started thinking of getting it myself too...

Well, in that case it probably would be best, if both you and me asked Rahvin (or someone else) to order two US Skydancer + Of Chaos... albums and then send one to you and another to me. I don't know if that would spare any expenses, but at least it could reduce the hassle.

So, perhaps we should continue discussing about this through email (or can one send a PM to multiple recipients?), what do you think Rahvin and Siren?

-Villain

i can order whatever you like and send it to anybody, not a problem. email me or pm me for details and i'll place the order as soon as possible provided non-american credit cards of the mastercard circuit are accepted.

rahvin.

email sent to rahvin, i'll be sure in a couple of days about it, but most probably in. :)

happy owner of these:
Timo R. & Trio Niskalaukaus - Itku pitkästä ilosta
Amon Amarth - Versus The World
Emperor - In The Nighside Eclipse.

NP: T.R & Niskalaukaus - Itku Pitkästä Ilosta