Which is yer favourite Solefald album?

Best Solefald Album.

• Total voters

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Well, it's nice to have variety and all, so i made this non-related DT thread (there are othere threads like this anyway :rolleyes: ), so please choose which is yer favourite Solefald album!

:headbang:

Pills Against the Ageless Ills

:headbang:

1st Solefald album I ever bought (some idiot pawned it, so i bought it hehe), and still the best one IMO :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :) .

lol dude you should have posted this in the Borknagar forum. but anyway..

Pills Against the Ageless Ills

album that first got me into Solefald a couple years ago... perfect blend of their total weirdness of the first two albums, and their newer style, as found on the last 3 albums. and you gotta love the lyrics concept...

i'm still waiting for the reissues of the first two albums, Avantgarde Music retards.. :/

Well, If you're a fan it's a must. Else, I'd say it's just good, not über-outstanding. It does have its share of masterpieces, though.

Is Black for Death any good? I was flipping through the catalogue at work and I noticed it. I'm somewhat curious. Maybe I'll order it.

BfD is actually Solefald's worst album :erk: , maybe you should buy the re-releases of Neoninsm and Teh Linear Scaffold :) ?