• White Cluster

Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
i'm making a "heavy" Opeth disc and i don't have room for all these songs, but i've narrowed it down to these, but one must go. So tell me your least fave, and which one should be removed from the list. I'm leaning towards The Funeral Portrait now... but i dunno... kthx

I pick up Wreath. Doesn't have the feeling of Deliverance, Pain and Master. BTW, your heavy disc would end up being almost all Deliverance!
Take out Funeral Portrait???? That'd be insane, it cointains their most wild and grinding riffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulla, they are on "heavy but still melodic" disc hehe... made that just before this one. It has this tracklist...

The Leper Affinity
Moonlapse Vertigo
Demon Of The Fall
The Moor
When
Madrigal
The Amen Corner
Serenity Painted Death
Blackwater Park

see? i did not forget :p

I voted By The Pain I See In Others, although it's a very hard decision.
But one thing is for sure: You HAVE to keep The Funeral Portrait!
The riffs are so heavy and great, and the solos on that song are among my fav Opeth solos... totally mindblowing!

I dunno...... i guess if you are making a heavy opeth disc I would take off April Ethereal...... but then you would have nothing from MAYH...... then its between Funeral Portrait and White Cluster...... I'd take off Funeral Portrait, though I would hate to do it...... White Cluster is an epic...... but then again...... you've got a lot from deliverance...... maybe take one of those off...... but they fit on the cd well....... hmm........

But why dont you have "Blackwater Park"????? That's the heaviest and most intense song they've ever done imo..... it just gets insane toward the end......

Originally posted by SunlapseVertigo

But why dont you have "Blackwater Park"????? That's the heaviest and most intense song they've ever done imo..... it just gets insane toward the end......

lookie:

Ulla, they are on "heavy but still melodic" disc hehe... made that just before this one. It has this tracklist...

The Leper Affinity
Moonlapse Vertigo
Demon Of The Fall
The Moor
When
Madrigal
The Amen Corner
Serenity Painted Death
Blackwater Park

see? i did not forget

he has it on another disc