which opeth's song most fun to play?

Bereavement

In the vein of Dark
Feb 13, 2003
Hong Kong
music.llnr.biz
Hi fellas,sorry for my english.
I am new in this forum but I am big fan of Opeth :)

I am asking if anyone here played Opeth's songs? which one you played and think that most fun to play?

I played couple of songs from Opeth and I think April Ethereal absolutely the best one to cover. it's just so cool when you play it with a band and scream while you play the guitar lines. feels so great to me.:Spin:

Couldn't you growl (its not screaming) and play guitar to any heavy Opeth song?:erk: I actually think the G.C. is fun to play (its incredibly easy).

blimey said:
Couldn't you growl (its not screaming) and play guitar to any heavy Opeth song?:erk: I actually think the G.C. is fun to play (its incredibly easy).

I can grunt :tickled: but april ethereal originially was screaming style..I mean those high pitches tone.

I just recorded a short clip of april ethereal with my crappy playing..and with growls..lol, I growls not good..please don't mind :)

http://www.hkxnet.net/vincent/april.mp3

RachelOwnsAllMetalHeads said:
Baying of the Hounds is really fun, so is Karma. I suggest Bayingof the Hounds because that song is def. one of their newer/better songs.

I would really like to try Baying of the Hounds!! and also Ghost of prediction but too bad I am too lazy to make my guitar goes alternate tuning. alot of setting stuffs have to be done, like intonations and stuffs.

Bereavement said:
I can grunt :tickled: but april ethereal originially was screaming style..I mean those high pitches tone.

I just recorded a short clip of april ethereal with my crappy playing..and with growls..lol, I growls not good..please don't mind :)

http://www.hkxnet.net/vincent/april.mp3

Not bad, man. Maybe too much FX on vocals. I was excpecting a lot worse given your apologies for it! Does your band play covers only or do you do originals, too?

soundave said:
Not bad, man. Maybe too much FX on vocals. I was excpecting a lot worse given your apologies for it! Does your band play covers only or do you do originals, too?

Thanks man:headbang: , yup I put some reverbs on the vocal track. nvm, just for fun:)

For my band you can click on my signature and goto our music site.
we do originial songs and we just play covers sometimes for fun only~lol