Which singer has the most Masculine vocals?:-)

Angela Gossow

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!111111!!11/!?!?1/1?!/1/1!1111two

^Candace Kucsulain it's WAY MUCH better. IMO

wallsofjercho.jpg

What band is that. ....but come on, Angela probably has a pair downstairs.

A hardcore one, Walls of Jericho. I don't like hardcore so much, but they played a couple months ago and my ex's band opened their show. Very good, have to admit. Her clean vocals are quite pretty nice.
About the boob thing, she has a pair there, tiny. lol

A hardcore one, Walls of Jericho. I don't like hardcore so much, but they played a couple months ago and my ex's band opened their show. Very good, have to admit. Her clean vocals are quite pretty nice.
Not a boob thing. He sayin shes got cohones :lol:

Hardcore? Well since I call 80's punk Hardcore I'm sure it's the stuff nowadays like Hatebreed and Unearth or something...

And I mean balls!

Well I've heard this Walls Of Jericho and I wouldn't call it hardcore....maybe Modern Chug, breakdown-core. Real hardcore is from England in the early 80's....but that's a whole other story!

Last time i went off topic, Jesse almost kick the shit outta me, so I'll be good, finish my beer at work and listen some metal.

You can post a pic for him and comment on it if you want.
Cheers.

Philip Anselmo
Layne Staley
Jens Kidman
David Vincent
James Hetfield
John Wetton
Jeff Martin
Pepper Keenan
Glen Danzig
Chuck Schuldiner
Chuck Billy