Which singer has the most Masculine vocals?:-)

I mean, it's cool they didn't pull a In Flames or a Soilwork and seriously kill their sound, but then again it just sounds like they play it safe and put out the same record since Damage Done every time now.
I agree, as I said, Haven is the last DT album I really liked and which simply has some of their best material overal (At Loss For Words, Fabric).

Also the stuff from their classic period (Skydancer - Of Chaos - Gallery) is still great.

Haven never really stuck with me. The Wonders At Your Feet is like the only song I can honestly remember from it, and even enjoyed. I just think I got sick of that sound altogether.

Projector is an excellent album. His sad cowboy moans are teriffic and very fitting for the mood of that album. I just picked up Skydancer and The Mind's I last week and they are both killer albums as well. I however disagree with the comment on them putting out the same album over and over again. Character was a milestone in their career I believe, and Damage Done and Fiction both have very distinct sounds. But then again, I'm a HUGE Dark Tranquillity fan...

Projector is an excellent album. His sad cowboy moans are teriffic and very fitting for the mood of that album. I just picked up Skydancer and The Mind's I last week and they are both killer albums as well. I however disagree with the comment on them putting out the same album over and over again. Character was a milestone in their career I believe, and Damage Done and Fiction both have very distinct sounds. But then again, I'm a HUGE Dark Tranquillity fan...

Wait....You just picked those albums up....and now you're a HUGE fan?

:cool:

:D:D lol back now
Simen ICS Vortex -( Borknagar ) his voice is quite masculine and strong, i like it :D