Which singer has the most Masculine vocals?:-)

I'll agree to that.

He's doing the new Pyramaze though. I haven't listened to them much, but it should be interesting. I can't wait.

The photo looks so weird without his long wavy red hair.

2005georgetownplayer.jpg

i can't look at him. how he dare to cut his beautiful hair?:cry:

Well, Projector is clearly a matter of love it or hate it and I clearly belong to the latter category ;)

Funny thing is, I liked his occasional clean vocals on the preceding albums, but when he did it for (almost) an entire album on Projector, I couldn't stand them. They are waaaay too "look, I'm so emotional" to me. I was really glad he (almost) dropped them again on "Haven", which is the last DT album I actually really liked.

NP: PT - FoaBP

I was insanely into them around 2002-2003 and such but they got boring as when the Gothenburg genre started losing it. They're okay I guess compared to the other abominations people call bands in that genre. I just suppose I love depressive music too much to not fall for "Projector" :p

Projector is the only album I still listen to from them. I mean, it's cool they didn't pull a In Flames or a Soilwork and seriously kill their sound, but then again it just sounds like they play it safe and put out the same record since Damage Done every time now.