Which song to learn on guitar?

Hope Leaves is a beautiful song, but most every tab of it is incorrect. You gotta watch lamentations and just watch the close-ups of peter to figure it out. Took me a couple hours. And you gotta be able to stretch a lil bit.

Other than that the only other one I leanred so far was Blackwater-Park, which I think the Guitar-Pro tab is right. Pretty easy song to play and is a lot of fun.

My hands are too small to manage the strech Peter does in the main riff from 5th fret to 1st (with capo) so instead I shift position a ring the open G and B strings in the arpeggio.

we should open a thread for decent and accurate opeth tabs and keep updating it often.

http://www.powertabs.net/artist.php?param=pattern,566,100;page,0

I think that has every single song in complete form besides The Twilight is my Robe and Silhouette, maybe I'm missing one or two others. Just about all of them are the best tabs out there, besides "The Amen Corner" and maybe a couple off damnation.

text tab exports of powertabs are hideous and bloated and it would take hours upon hours to reformat them into something reasonable. If you want to do that be my guest.

EDIT: I just remembered Epilogue is kind of bad, too.

"Karma" has some of the most evil sounding and beautiful riffs including the acoustic part. Definitely my favorite to play on guitar.

Also "The Night and the Silent Water" even with one guitar is awesome.

My hands are too small to manage the strech Peter does in the main riff from 5th fret to 1st (with capo) so instead I shift position a ring the open G and B strings in the arpeggio.

Or you can move the capo up to the 4th fret to make the stretch a little easier, and it basically sounds the same