Who are you most excited to see on this voyage??

Dude!! You are also going on this???!!!???? :kickass:

This is going to be so kick ass! Not only some kick ass metal, but plenty of kick-ass friends as well! Plus that fact that I'll FINALLY get to be on a Bahamas Cruise! Sad to say, but I am actually more excited about this than the damn Lake Tahoe ski trip! :loco:

Hell yeah dude! You can't escape me! :lol:

Sad to say?!?!?! I HATE cold weather and love the tropics so this is perfect! I know, I know... you LOVE skiing. Crazy f**ker! ;-)

Man, its a difficult thing to guess on. I have no idea how you think yet Beth. However, if I were to take a guess, I would say either a Savatage reunion (but I know they won't be touring) or Kamelot since there are a few FLA members there. Of course since they headlining PP next year, I have my doubts about them too. This is terrible, I just can't think of anyone else yet. Perhaps, I'm thinking too small... Got it! Freak Kitchen! That would be awesome!

Hell yeah dude! You can't escape me! :lol:

Sad to say?!?!?! I HATE cold weather and love the tropics so this is perfect! I know, I know... you LOVE skiing. Crazy f**ker! ;-)

What? Me love skiiing??!??? You don't say! :kickass:

SkiBumUTD.jpg

me-skiing.jpg

me-instructor.jpg

Yeah - I am definitely looking forward to this! As to who will headline the pre-party? Shit - my guess is as good as yours. I'll just throw one out and pray and hope and wish it will be...... Nostradameus!!

Hey Rick!......Keep guessing...lol........But Freak Kitchen would be interesting......~Jamie
www.myspace.com/jamiesmusicplace
:lol: Like I said, its tough. If I were her and trying to bringing in a somewhat obtainable headliner that would likely bring a good crowd that's "local" I'd say Symphony X, but I'm not sure on the timing of their new CD. I'd guess that they are from America because that should be easier and likely cheaper.

Yeah, FK would kick ass! I just listened to their new song on MySpace and it sounds awesome!

What? Me love skiiing??!??? You don't say! :kickass:

Yeah - I am definitely looking forward to this! As to who will headline the pre-party? Shit - my guess is as good as yours. I'll just throw one out and pray and hope and wish it will be...... Nostradameus!!

lol!! Yeah, I know you love it! We definitely don't agree in that department. ;-)

Hell yeah Steve! lol!! I'm at a loss. I made another guess but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I thought this thread was about who we are most looking forward to seeing play on the cruise?!?! Hahaha...it definitely has to be

1) Futures End: I only saw their last song at the PP Showcase but they are one of my new favorite bands! Plus Christian and Jon have become great friends, and I'm looking forward to more Vodka Cranberries with Jon (AFTER work Beth, don't worry!)

2) Eumeria: After having recorded the drum tracks on the album, it's going to be INTENSE to finally experience these songs live, even if I'm behind the kit in a different capacity. I can't wait.

3) The Element: EXTREMELY promising new band. Rafael is an extremely gifted songwriter and a true professional. This will be epic.

4) Circle II Circle: As long as we've been friends/bandmates/roommates, I've never actually seen Bill Hudson play live on stage. Weird! I guess there's a first time for everything!