Who Are You?

name:Katie
favorite band:Kamelot, Infected Mushroom and Elvenking
something unusual about me:I study vikings and music in my spare time instead of math, social studies, etc.
favorite animal: chameleon and bearded dragon

name:Kerry O'Neill
favorite band: Opeth, Tool, and old In Flames
something unusual about me: i'm a vegetarian and i LOVE guys with hair longer than mine :)
favorite sport: ice hockey
favorite team: mine! Montgomery Blue Devils.
devils.jpg

i'm the tard in the bottom left with no shirt and a hemp necklace, and i swear my face doesnt usually look like that:zombie:

name: Emily
favorite band: Children of Bodom, The Distillers, Opeth, No Doubt, Cannibal Corpse, MSI, Burzum, Sublime, etc.
something unusual about me: Usual in an illusion.
favorite sport: Skateboarding

Name: chris
favorite activity: playing with rubber things
sexiest time of the year: summer in my shorts
best nut: the left one
favorite way to have sex: in the woods
favorite food: chicken strips
faovirte band: agalloch
Hero: adolf hitler and the third reich! SIEG HEIL!!!

Wellll.

My name's Brad. I'm 15 years old, and I live in Virginia. I am a Sophomore and I'm studying Japanese for my second language. Hm. I listen to pretty much everything, no matter what it is. I have a girlfriend of almost a year and a half, and I love her. Yes, obviously I do have a soft side, but we all do. :saint: I am in a band called Leviticus. We have a myspace, but no recordings, but our sound is somewhat a mixture of Speed Metal/Power Metal/Death Metal with Grind and Death Metal vocals. I am the vocalist for the band.

Something unusual about me? I have no idea. Nothing about me seems unusual, because I've lived with myself my whole life. I don't know what else to say about myself really. I like music, drawing, playing video games, playing foot ball, sex, drugs, and ROCK AND ROLL. Actually, I like Metal a hell lot more than Rock and Roll, or Rock.

hi call me miemie or whatever.. just turned 18
fav. bands: children of bodom, inflames, arch enemy, moonspell and others...
sth unusual about me : i used to like Nirvana :lol:
fav. sport :soccer
fav. color :black, blue

Name: Cheyma

Something Unusual About Me: I have an orgasm every time I listen a good growling

Favourite Metal Band: there's not a favorite band but many favorite bands, Amon Amarth, Hypocrasy, Death, Psypheria, Carcass...

Favourite Sports / Teams: Headbanging

Favourite Food: Lasagna

Favourite Games: NFS carbon (even if NFS Uderground was better)

Favourite Actor: none

Alright Name: Matthew

Favorite band: System of a Down, Static-X, Rob Zombie, Korpiklaani, Nevermore...well I like alot of bands...but keeping it in the rock and metal genres.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Favorite pass time: Headbanging to my music, xbox 360, and anything outdoor.

Unusual thing about me: People tell me that I'm a weird blend of a personality...what ever the fuck that means. I think its the differences in my pastimes.

Favorite Sport: Fishing/paintballing

Favorite color: Dark red/black

I think thats enough

Name-Andrew, but most people(offline) call me Andy.
Favorite band- no single favorite, but my top ones, not in any order, are Judas Priest, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Scorpions, Slayer, Anthrax, (pre-1991)Metallica, Megadeth....
Favorite pastime- partying, drinking beer,,listening to music, especially metal.
Something unusual about me- people say I have a warped sense of humor.
Favorite sport- no particular favorite.
Interests- Beer, partying, metal(DUH!!), rock music, internet, movies, reading, history, politics, current events, bike riding, swimming.
Favorite actor- no particular favorite.
Favorite foods- not in any order; pizza, pasta, steak, hamburgers, tacos, burritos, sub sandwiches, nachos, popcorn.

Name: Chris
What I like: Football (or Soccer if you like), Blackburn Rovers ftw.... I probably like some other stuff as well.
What I hate: not much
Metal: Good stuff
Anything Else: umm... I think you've got everything you need to know.

Name: Sanja
Fav. bands: My Dying Bride,Shape of Despair,Pantheist,Saturnus,Officium Triste etc.
Fav. colour: Black and white

And this ine picture of myself :
Copy2ofsanja.jpg

Name: Tommy
Favorite Band: Blind Guardian
Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey, Tennis, Soccer, Iron Chef Cooking
Favorite Sport (to play): Hockey, Tennis, Soccer, Iron Chef Cooking
Interests: Guitars, Cooking.
Favorite Actor: Ed Norton, George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Timothy Olyphant.
Favorite Teams: San Jose Sharks, NY Islanders, Arsenal, Team Canada
Favorite Food: Pita, Gyro, Donairs, Calzones, Pizzas.

Hermit/musician/intellectual/metalhead/philosopher/writer/hopeless romantic/angry/purist ****head.

Favorite Bands: Crowbar, Obituary, Burzum, Napalm Death, Agalloch

Name: Lydia Zdebonachoviche, shortened to Zdeb
Something weird: I have moderate obsessive compulsive disorder, and i ride horses sitting backwards...other than that...everything about me is weird
Favorite band: Zyklon, Children of Bodom, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth
Favorite sport: hockey first, football second
Favorite team: Denver Broncos ftw!!!!!

Name: Clay
Age: 17 but will be 18 in less than a month sadly :( *cries*
Favorite Bands: Burzum, Destroyer 666, Negura Bunget, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Manowar, and list could go on but those are the bands I listen to the most.
Favorite sport: Tennis because I play it :)
Favorite thing to do: Chat

Name: Christopher( usually just go by my middle name cody because it's shorter)
Favorite Colors: Black and Red because they resemble death.