Who Are You?

I play football in a Sunday League. It's fun, especially having arguments with a referee. Last time, that dickhead sent off our midfielder in a 25(!!!) minute. What a fucking waste of a human being. He felt offended because our guy called him a fucker for not calling an offside when we lost a goal.

name: Matt
favorite band: Suffocation
something unusual about me: I'm claustrophobic and have a fear of flying (never have and and maybe never will board an aircraft)
favorite sport: Nope
favorite team: N/A

Name: Matt
Favorite band: I don't really have one favorite, but I listen to a lot of Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Skepticism, Dimmu Borgir, Draconian, Sabbath, and Maiden.
Something unusual about me: I'm an Aspie. I'm highly introverted, and damn near asexual.
Sports: don't really get into sports, although if I was younger, I might still be in martial arts.

Name: Lori
Favorite band: My favorite changes from week to week, but having said that I am a huge Max Cavalera fan. My play list pretty much stays on shuffle, but I have been enjoying Kataklysm and Mors Principium Est of late.
Something unusual about me: I whip important people on the weekends.
Favorite sport: N/A
Favorite food: Steak

Name: Mike

Favorite band: I can only listen to bands that Moochie allows me to listen to. Currently that would be Lamb of God, Metallica, Fear Factory and Deftones.

Something unusual about me: Can't really think of anything off hand.:heh:

Favorite sport: is complaining a sport?

Favorite team: whichever one is losing...always for the underdog.

Last edited:
Name: Stefania but everyone calls me Stef.

Favorite bands: Amorphis, Ghost, Woods of Ypres, Whitechapel, Insomnium.

Something unusual about me: When I tell people I'm into metal they always look baffled, saying I don't look like it. (well, I'm metal on the inside, bitch)

Favorite sport: drinking my drink as fast as possible.

Favorite team: Team Valor (cue the rick roll)

Favorite sport: drinking my drink as fast as possible.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ospryan
My real name: Melanie, Favorite Metal Band: Cradle of Filth, My ultimate loves: cats, owls, spicy food and chocolate My fav. color:blue, I also love Doc Martens, Furby, my fiance' and books and horror flicks....

name: Markus
favorite band: My absolute favorite is Stryper. And of course Theocracy
something unusual about me: I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- tv-series :)
favorite sport: Football, ice hockey and floorball
favorite team: Anaheim Ducks

Name: Camilla
Favorite band: Stratovarius (and maybe Dimmu Borgir, it's hard to pick...)
Something unusual about me: I just LOVE pickle juice
Favorite sport: pool
Favorite team: none

name: ozlem
favorite band:Iron Maiden,Guns N' Roses,Manowar
favorite genre:Old school heavy metal,melodic death metal,rock n roll,hard rock
something unusual about me: I love collect leafs in the jar
favourite sport:voleyboll

Name: Séan.

Favorite band: The Dubliners (or, metal; Saint Vitus).

Something unusual about me: I'm slowly replacing all my CDs and vinyl with cassette tapes with the eventual goal of only owning tapes.

Favorite sport: basketball.

Favorite team: don't have one beyond supporting my state.

Name: Olli
Favorite band: It depends. Some day this band other day that. But mostly hc, crust punk, powerviolence grindcore, black metal, death metal, thrash metal, punk thrash.
Something unusual about me: Me.
Favorite sport: Light bodybuilding and how much can you drink alcohol in a a short time.
Favorite team: I don't watch sport etc.

i thought this would be a good way for every metalhead here in UM to get to know one another, as a new member myself i noticed that there are alot of "posters" here....just post a few things about yourself and maybe you'll find out a few things about eachother....ill start

name:Eric
favorite band:metallica (80's metallica)
something unusual about me:my favorite band is metallica(people tell me they suck all the time)
favorite sport: football
favorite team: Denver Broncos

not sure if this has been done before, if it has tell me...
Hi.
My name is Richie.
Fav bands include Metallics, Evile, Pantera etc.
From Melbourne now in London.
My band is releasing debut EP end of dec. State of Anxiety (on FB).
Love footy (go Hawks - don't hold that against me ha ha).
Also a new member.

Here's an updated version of my last post:
I'm considering changing my name to something more European, maybe just my middle name, Kelley. Having a biblical name really bothers me.

Obviously, my favorite genre of music is heavy metal.

Instruments played: Guitar, vocals, bass, keyboard, and drums
Favorite activities: Listening to music, playing guitar, and weightlifting
Interests: Music, Paganism, politics, European culture, language, literature, visual art, survivalism, nature
Favorite class: History

I could go on and on about the personal minutia of my life, but you'd rather not hear that. Contrary to the bullshit I said in my last post here, I have friends and jerking off is neither a sport, nor is it my favorite activity. I wrote that post during a time when I didn't realize I had any friends. Either that, or I thought it was "cool" to not have any friends. I can't remember.