Who Are You?

Name: Anna
favorite band: Alice in chains
favorite sport: none
favorite team: none

Dont really like sports, sorry to say but my favorite things in the World are music (both listen and creating), painting and do smack. Currently I just came home after almost three months in rehab, and are now trying to keep off the drugs

Good luck. Never a user myself, but had a dependency. And I work with users daily.

Reactions: Them bones
My name is Dave, I'm 15 years old, a freshmen in Hell, I like black metal, heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, doom metal, and glam metal. My favorite bands are Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, Exodus, Testament, Burzum, Bathory, Immortal, and Mayhem. My favorite sport is jerking off. I'm a Satanist. I have no friends I talk to in person.

Something unusual: Everyone who knows me in person thinks I belong in an insane asylum.
You seem to be pretty Creepy ;) why does everybody think you belong in some mental institution?

Good luck. Never a user myself, but had a dependency. And I work with users daily.
OH shit, Co dependancy, do you mean that someone close to you had an drug problem? If so, that's hard shit to go through.. I can only imagine the hell my familly has lived with for the past 14 years :/

You seem to be pretty Creepy ;) why does everybody think you belong in some mental institution?

Please define "creepy". Why did you quite like five posts in a row? I am what would be considered to be a little bit "off". Just for fun, I just randomly say stupid shit in class, because I think it's funny. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and I do shit like play air guitar all of the time so I don't forget how to play guitar, I "cough" as an excuse to make sure I can still death growl, I put my middle finger up under my desk to curse pop music, and I put devil horns up constantly for no apparent reason. I have very poor social skills as well, and I have anger issues.
My favorite sport being jerking off does not make me creepy. I hate sports. I can't stand to watch sweaty football players slamming each other.

I haven't even heard anything by The Cure.

tumblr_ndhrycxQFc1u1ocmjo1_500.gif

Please define "creepy". Why did you quite like five posts in a row? I am what would be considered to be a little bit "off". Just for fun, I just randomly say stupid shit in class, because I think it's funny. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and I do shit like play air guitar all of the time so I don't forget how to play guitar, I "cough" as an excuse to make sure I can still death growl, I put my middle finger up under my desk to curse pop music, and I put devil horns up constantly for no apparent reason. I have very poor social skills as well, and I have anger issues.
My favorite sport being jerking off does not make me creepy. I hate sports. I can't stand to watch sweaty football players slamming each other.
Lol!!! I take it back, you seem to be a lot of fun :)

Reactions: PrincessHades
OH shit, Co dependancy, do you mean that someone close to you had an drug problem? If so, that's hard shit to go through.. I can only imagine the hell my familly has lived with for the past 14 years :/

It was me with the issue. Without going into too much detail, I had (and still have) an assortment of issues that kept me on some pretty heavy meds for a very long time, which in turn caused me nothing but more problems.

May I ask you what you work with??

I work in the behavioral health field. People with addiction, depression, anxiety, developmental disabilities, etc.

I was thinking the same thing. Speaking of Varg, he replied to my comment on a YouTube video. I've finally interacted with one of my idols. I came of as a bit stupid, though. I said "happy slightly late Yule." The reason that sounds a little stupid is because Yule is actually a 12 day celebration. It's main day is the Winter solstice, though.

Lol!!! I take it back, you seem to be a lot of fun :)

I once blurted out "Purple rainbow unicorn!" In class just for fun. Everybody thought I was on acid! I can sometimes get high off of my own brain tissue. I also spit mucus into my hand in class to gross everyone out. It worked, an teacher forced me to go to the restroom to wash my hands. I actually dated the girl who complained during the last week of that school year...
It didn't work too terribly well. I was then almost sent to the guidance counseler's office for kicking the bathroom wall out of anger. This was in middle school. I have some great guidance counseler memories. I let one student in on my drug use (consisting of mainly inhalants, and a few pills I found). He then told the guidance counseler. I got called in, I swear I thought I was completely fucked. I was able to lie my way out of it. I said that I was talking about drugs because either thought they were funny. I don't take any kind of drugs any more. I regret that period of my life. I sniffed a lot of glue, but I stopped because I didn't want to fuck up my guitar playing. I'm glad I stopped. If my school reads this post, I am fucked, due to their strict "honor code".

I was thinking the same thing. Speaking of Varg, he replied to my comment on a YouTube video. I've finally interacted with one of my idols. I came of as a bit stupid, though. I said "happy slightly late Yule." The reason that sounds a little stupid is because Yule is actually a 12 day celebration. It's main day is the Winter solstice, though.

The Cure are one of Varg's favourite bands, if that means anything to you.