WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

See new thread created. And you damn right John!!!! I will be impossible to live with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Troy, Much love to you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did it bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't slept :) Insert cup of cofee # 6

Shane

Hey Troy,

Things were pretty much the same down I-10 in Lake Charles. Saints Fever is widespread. Colleagues of mine in Shreveport said they were partying! And they are pretty much divided between Saints/Cowboys.

:lol:

See new thread created. And you damn right John!!!! I will be impossible to live with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Troy, Much love to you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did it bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't slept :) Insert cup of cofee # 6

Shane

INCREDIBLE! I'm almost speechless :kickass: NOBODY pinch me, because if it's a dream I don't want to wake up:zombie: Love right back at ya and all Saints fans!

Considering Troy & his family lost everything in Katrina, a hearty "fuck you" would have been just fine with me.

That would have been pretty harsh...especially considering not everybody knows his situation. :erk: Don't you think? But maybe that's the prevalent attitude here considering it's the promoter's attitude...smack down people, even when they're goofin' around. ::shrug:: Is fun allowed here...even if you're not in the "clique"?

That would have been pretty harsh...especially considering not everybody knows his situation. :erk: Don't you think? But maybe that's the prevalent attitude here considering it's the promoter's attitude...smack down people, even when they're goofin' around. ::shrug:: Is fun allowed here...even if you're not in the "clique"?
Before anyone else steps in to bitchslap you :) let me say don't sweat it, it's all good. You could not have known as you are somewhat new here. If you are at ProgPower, come up and say hello, I'll be the Fleur-de-lis wearing fat guy that's still smiling :headbang:

? But maybe that's the prevalent attitude here considering it's the promoter's attitude...smack down people, even when they're goofin' around.

Even if I did not know Troy at all, I would have said the same thing based upon the location stated below his avatar. My dearest friends in the world lost everything in Katrina. If that makes me oversensitive. humorless, or cliquish about them, then so be it. I'll add that to my list of faults.

Otherwise, I'm open to busting balls and also criticism when it comes to "smackdown & cliquish" behavior. Just point out the pattern with specific examples (more than one please) and I'll man up about it.

Ascension, wasn't one Forum-banning enough for ya?