WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you are right. The Colts have no momentum.

:lol:

sometimes football talk in heavy metal forums can be an excersise in futility

that one will be marked for reference if we see Manning hoist another Lombardi

For the record I am pulling for the Saints,
and I will win $500 on the over

If Peyton can do what he did to the best defense in the NFL(Jets),then imagine what he's GOING to do to the Saints in the biggest game you can play in.
Don't get me wrong,I'm pulling for the Saints,cause Peyton has won it already.I just can't imagine their D being able to stop him.

If Peyton can do what he did to the best defense in the NFL(Jets),then imagine what he's GOING to do to the Saints in the biggest game you can play in.
Don't get me wrong,I'm pulling for the Saints,cause Peyton has won it already.I just can't imagine their D being able to stop him.

The thing is that the Saints don't need to stop Indy, just slow them down and make them kick FG's. The Saints can score too ;) AND Saints red zone D is very good. Teams tend to get yards in chunks against them, but struggle in the RZ. Jabari Greer is the best corner you've never heard of too, second only to some guy named Revis(?) on ESPN's burn index.

I've been a Saints fan since birth...you can't be from Louisiana and not support your team, no matter how bad they did year after year. I'm glad to see the last few years they've been doing so well.

Being North of the border, I think I can understand your excitement as a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan. 43 years since our last Cup (when there were only 6 teams in the league). I think just making it to the finals would bring tears to my eyes... Congrats to the Saints and all of their fans for sticking with your team, all the haters will be eating humble pie come Sunday.

ry3D4001.jpg

Man this area is nuts! After the game, I went outside to car horns, alarms, screaming, chanting and fireworks from every direction! Many of my neighbors were heading out to buy NFC Championship gear at stores that were re-opening late at night! Strangers hugging strangers; crazy!
As for the game, I like the fact that we are underdogs and not many think the Saints can win.
Peyton's in a class by himself, but here's hoping that the country soon sees that Brees is gaining! :kickass:

edit- And JB's been on the bandwagon fora few years at least. I talked with Sean Payton, backstage in the dome for a JB private party in '06.

Hey Troy,

Things were pretty much the same down I-10 in Lake Charles. Saints Fever is widespread. Colleagues of mine in Shreveport said they were partying! And they are pretty much divided between Saints/Cowboys.

Great game! The Interception killed the Colts. The 31-17 score was not an indication of how close this game was.

BTW, the day the Lions make the Super Bowl will be the day Glenn names Michael Buble and Diana Krall ProgPower headliners. :loco:

Oh God, Shane is going to be impossible to live with the next couple of weeks, hehehehehehehe, but he deserves it, he has suffered with the Saints losing for long enough, congratulations my friend.

It's great to see New Orleans get something like this, that will help pull them together. :kickass:

Back in the 90s when the Braves began their post-season run, it was like that here: everyone pulling together, black and white, rich and poor, everyone felt the magic. It was magical; it was awesome.

I'm glad they proved me wrong.That scene with Drew and his boy was cool.I really like the dude.