WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
Just saying :)

For all of you non-believers!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has been a hardcore fan of a team that has been lost in futility for 43 years, you can understand my emotions right now. Granted I'm not 43 yrs old, but my Dad raised me to bleed Black and Gold, and I have my entire life. I'm sure that maybe a Red Sox fan can understand, but not many others. I know we still have one game to go, but I believe. I didn't get to go the the Vikes game, but I had some friends that did, and they said it was the most emotional, surreal experience they had ever been a part of.

So Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!! America's NEW TEAM!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!

Shane

So Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!! America's NEW TEAM!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!

Shane

Bullshit! :lol: I'm born and raised Tennessee. With that said, your "new America's Team" is going to be facing one of the greatest quarterbacks in history, so good luck! :lol:

I've heard this who dat and geaux Saints nonsense all year, so I'm looking forward to them facing the Colts.

~Brian~

Bullshit! :lol: I'm born and raised Tennessee. With that said, your "new America's Team" is going to be facing one of the greatest quarterbacks in history, so good luck! :lol:

I've heard this who dat and geaux Saints nonsense all year, so I'm looking forward to them facing the Colts.

~Brian~

Wow so harsh :) I have nothing but respect for the Colts and Manning. As I did with Favre, and Warner. I feel it will be a great game. One for the ages. But how could I call myself a fan if I didn't prop my team for finally making it to the show. The relationship between this team and the city of NOLA, and the entire Gulf Coast is one that no other team in SPORTS can match. Just 4 years ago there were people dying in the Superdome, and how fitting is it that we move on the the show by getting a win in that same place?

Saints fans are the most loyal fans you will ever find.

Just 4 years ago there were people dying in the Superdome, and how fitting is it that we move on the the show by getting a win in that same place?

Fitting, yes. With that said, don't expect the Colts to hand over the win for that reason though.

Saints fans are the most loyal fans you will ever find.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...that's what every city says! :p

~Brian~

Truly America's team has to be the Green Bay Packers. Total number of NFL Championships/Super Bowls - 12, which is more then any other team by 3.

GO PACK GO!!!!

Sorry shane, I was happy to see the Saints win though since I certainly didnt want those purple pieces of shit to win

If anyone has been a hardcore fan of a team that has been lost in futility for 43 years, you can understand my emotions right now. Granted I'm not 43 yrs old, but my Dad raised me to bleed Black and Gold, and I have my entire life. I'm sure that maybe a Red Sox fan can understand, but not many others.

<---------- *ahem* :)

Man this area is nuts! After the game, I went outside to car horns, alarms, screaming, chanting and fireworks from every direction! Many of my neighbors were heading out to buy NFC Championship gear at stores that were re-opening late at night! Strangers hugging strangers; crazy!
As for the game, I like the fact that we are underdogs and not many think the Saints can win.
Peyton's in a class by himself, but here's hoping that the country soon sees that Brees is gaining! :kickass:

edit- And JB's been on the bandwagon fora few years at least. I talked with Sean Payton, backstage in the dome for a JB private party in '06.

Normally I'd be all for the Colts, but this year I'm hoping the Saints win the big one.... just because they haven't been to the big dance before.. and probably won't ever again! :lol:

As for the Buffet video.. I actually liked the saxaphones! :)