Who do u like most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually talked to any of them or gone to a show. But I saw a video of Roope hanging out with the guys from Lamb of God, so i think i would want to hang out with him.

-Gavin- said:
He asked why i like him? It was an honest answer.

okay fine, i'll edit.

"i like alexi the most cause his solos are like wow and he is such a wildchild and is like god and my idol! So all you aydy hatin' fuckin' muthatruckers leave him alone!"

Better?

im so glad you finally admitted your true feelings :)

I do not believe my eyes... I must have divided personality, because I don't remember beeing a Alexi fangirl in this thread yesterday... Was I drunk or something? Ofcourse I like Henkka the most...

-Gavin- said:
He asked why i like him? It was an honest answer.

okay fine, i'll edit.

"i like alexi the most cause his solos are like wow and he is such a wildchild and is like god and my idol! So all you aydy hatin' fuckin' muthatruckers leave him alone!"

Better?

Dude you know what I mean. You don't have to turn every thread into an AYDY bashing thread.

-Rivfader- said:
:tickled: Oh come on man that was pretty funny and I like AYDY.

It's getting old. Just move on and stop the crap. Some newbie got provoked and the thread is about to get derailed again.

Janne. Definetly. He ownz all. The guys a wizard with a keyboard. Its he who makes CoB, CoB. U know wat i mean? U should listen to Warmen, hes even better in it then in CoB.

Well, Henkka doesn't act like a moron, he's normal and good-looking.
Alexi is a very admirable personality, but a bit weird.
Jaska.. I dunno a shit about him. As Alexander said, he's "dark".
Roope is cool.. altough there's something in him that's not right.
Janne seems pretty nice.. so maybe him. Depends in what way..

Status
Not open for further replies.