Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I don't care:

Viewer, if you're still around, we need to get this shit done with. We've been waiting on you for over two weeks now. Please give us some news.

Need to wait for my damn taxes. Had the tread ripped off my tire going 70 today... 300 for repairs. No longer have my payment... which is ironic. Taxes will be here in a week... sorry for the delay, emergency forced it.

I sent my payment out to Jeremy last Thursday or Friday I believe, sorry I hadn't given an update and sorry I've taken so long to get my payment in.

@Genocide: I should ask if I could get a MoshTalk press pass :lol: I would undoubtably be denied but, why not try.

looks like the earliest flight to get to the baltimore airport from shit lake is 1:40pm on Friday. That is when it takes off at 6am. Is this going to work?

Wait, how the hell could that flight take seven and a half hours?

Honestly, we probably wouldn't be late if we had to pick you up at that time, but it's not going to leave us much time to get parked, check in to the hotel, etc. I'll do it if need be, and if Jeremy doesn't have any major objections.

Are there any other airlines you could check maybe?

looks like they gave away all their alloted press passes. which sucks cuz i asked for mine a month ago with no replies!
~gR~

I don't think I can go to MDF. Maybe I can just go up to Baltimore to hang with you guys.

The 21-and-older room is now RESERVED.

Jeremy should be taking care of the other room before long. I told the hotel that he'd be getting an adjacent room. Hopefully they'll actually save one for him.

The great weekend of Metal approacheth. :kickass: