Who is going to this London gig?

awww Mehdwad.. Id be touched if I didnt know you said you wasnt going first.

non the less awwwwww get to see us in ald liverpool next month with our istanbul tans hahaha

aw%20saw.jpg

Anathema were increadible (as was the rest of the gig, prob best of the year so far). They played around 45mins, accompanied by a string quartet for most of it. Unfortunately I can't give a very accurate setlist as I'm fairly new to Anathema, but they played a stunning version of "Fragile Dreams", and a brilliant cover of Radiohead's "Exit Music (For A Film)". They also finished with "A Natural Disaster" followed by "Flying".
Stunning stuff
Hamm

ps sorry about the spelling, but I'm useless

Hammasphee said:
Anathema were increadible (as was the rest of the gig, prob best of the year so far). They played around 45mins, accompanied by a string quartet for most of it.
and by lee!
they also played one last goodbye, temporary peace and panic..stunning indeed

I just got back from London. Anathema's show was pretty short but very nice nevertheless. Great Radiohead cover and a nice setlist (no Parisienne Moonlight though :( ). A big thumbs up for the four piece of stringazz in the set too. I took some pix but they are not that good since I used a crappy digital cam, I'll post some of them here later I guess. Blackfield were also great and mr Steven Wilson was quite a sight for me since I've been a PT fan for quite some time and I pretty much enjoy Blackfield's debut. I'm tired as fuck. Cheers.