Who is going to this London gig?

now eh susie, before you go dishing my breasticles out to every tom dick and harry, id like to inform you that i am happily attached ta :lol:

for a bloke who doesnt like women that much you dont half push it dont you..

blackeyed said:
now eh susie, before you go dishing my breasticles out to every tom dick and harry, id like to inform you that i am happily attached ta :lol:

for a bloke who doesnt like women that much you dont half push it dont you..
well the reason he dosent like woman my dear is because he is to used to being in this position :D
_1682594_jerus150ap.jpg

dunno mehdi could be dodgy this, ive a mate down at wimbledon, we can go there, bit a drive down, other side of london. is this the Mean Fiddler in Harlesdon North London now? or is there one in charing cross?

ill ask dunc, or find the website site for it, if its the Harlesdon one, then i could sort a place right up the road from it, about 10 mins ;) in my auntie's husbands place, big house like! theres just him there on his own cos he works for london bus, my auntie just moved back here. but then again i dont even know if im going, id save my money mehdi, buy some records instead :tickled:

haha ah shit no its charing cross, theyve kept their harlesden one now for their office, ah well still no matter

just found those cheap hostels in london : http://www.st-christophers.co.uk

thing is they have a couple of them in london, and i dunno which one is the closer to the venue :
- St Christopher's Shepherds Bush, Belushis Bar
- St Christopher's Village, 165 Borough High Street
- St Christopher's Orient Espresso, 59 Borough High Street
- St Christopher's Greenwich, 189 Greenwich High Road
- St Christopher's Camden, 48-50 Camden High Street

does anyone know?