Who is going to this London gig?

Achernar said:
Is that guy an earthling?
I am afraid so, he sang a song called happiness :D and me nan used to love him, he is from liverpool, which dosent say much for us i know :loco:

here's some more of him :D

564.jpg

811917.jpg

RottenAngel said:
it's a bit expensive for my budget...
air luxor is probably the cheapest but you take the risk of missing the concert because of a delay :erk:
what about TAP?
Tap was the most expensive. about 340 Euros I think. They gotta be kidding. It's cheap if you fly from Faro though...in Easyjet or something.

archie better bring some backup like, bit of muscle and that. camden dealers are hard i hear, youre an entrepeneur you know the score. sorted

I was driven past where ken dodd lives in liverpool. the lad driving said ken was sound and did lots of work for local groups. Once, he dropped in and did a routine for a club of retarded kids that this guy helps. I asked him if he could tell the difference between them and ken. that upset him a bit so i felt like steaknife :erk:

Ellen Allien 23rd Sept :D, shes headlining @ the metropolitan after Paul Kalkbrenner, hes doing a live set, and our simon is kicking off, so thats the thursday after fridays all nighter in that poxy city, then on sat 25th Sept, we have Miss Kitten doing her thing at TBMC, straight after ricky warwick , hes on before, be a busy week.

eh dunc will les be around for that you think?

Bambi said:
knowing you lot it will be A pint. singular. and four straws. :tickled: mind you given the price of drink now theres an advantage to that

mark is irish, liz is german and they got together after she proved to be able to drink more than him :tickled:
i'll put grenadine in mehdi's one though

ikeaboy said:
Ellen Allien 23rd Sept :D, shes headlining @ the metropolitan after Paul Kalkbrenner, hes doing a live set, and our simon is kicking off, so thats the thursday after fridays all nighter in that poxy city, then on sat 25th Sept, we have Miss Kitten doing her thing at TBMC, straight after ricky warwick , hes on before, be a busy week.

eh dunc will les be around for that you think?

:OMG:
:D

oh man!