Who is going to this London gig?

Morpheus said:
Nice one, so how was recording?

Great ! We still have to do the mastering and stuff. I'll let you know when there are samples online and we'll update the site soon with a small studio report (you can read it somewhere on the forum I think), so check it out ;)

im going to london on the 17th sept alright, to see mike paradinas and leaftcutter john, oh and a load of planet mu's top heads! from 10pm till 6am in the maidin, and get a flight back out of there at 12.30pm next day, who needs sleep when youve got drugs eh, care to join me anyone? or are ye brave enough more like?

ill sort you out once we get inside like ;) but i dont plan on getting o_O but from 10pm til 6am, any man would need something to keep up, i'll see what god says and let you know brother

dont mehdi!! they'll all be raving all night on them drugs and you'll feel sponky eyed and out of place, then you'll find yourself turning to someone and saying "the new dying symphony cd is pretty good, sounds a bit like early opeth" and you'll hate yourself forever :erk:

Yeh i must admit your pretty spot on there bambi :tickled: take a tablet and you will wanna snogg Ken dodd :ill:

SEG8297.jpg

and thats when he looked alright hahha :D