Who is the worst VOCALIST???

Originally posted by Don Corleone
among many, this one stands out: anathema's old vocalist, darren. here is what duncan patterson said about him: "Honestly , I don't think Darren was really able to sing."

Wolff might have something to say to this... ;)

Orchid: Correct! :)

-Villain

Jon Davis(Korn)
Tom Araya(Slayer)
Dave Mustaine(Megadeth)
Ozzy Osbourne
The boy band singer in Linkin Park.
The gook rapper in Linkin Park.
James Hetfield(Metallica)
? ? (Slipknot)
The fat, bald, discusting creature from Staind.

How can anyone hate ozzy, or tom araya, i agree now, ozzy should give it up.
Tom was the fucking man ,but again he should start singing and stop shouting as he did on ghua
How about Rob Tyrant on the last labyrinth album for being the worst singer

Originally posted by Duvall
Sometimes I *hate* Dani Filth (before he became ubergoth he was Dani Davey :lol:) - other times I can tolerate him (especially Principle/Vempire/Dusk era)

Dream Theater's vocalist is the only thing keeping me from getting into them more (well, that and the guitar masturbation) - I don't even know his name. They played here, and I didn't bother to go.. should I have?

If you ask me, I don't think you missed anything spectacular. They are all very good musicians, but I don't think they make good music, they just make complicated music. It lacks the feeling.

There aren't really any singers that I can't stand. The guy from Napalm Death is kind of annoying.

I cant stand prog metal singers just like the one in dream theater. Its the biggest gayish bullcrap I've ever heard and I will never like it.

IT SUX!

VOCALS ON DREAM THEATER SUCK!

i could kill that guy if he sang in front of me..

sfarog