Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

HEYYYYY!!!!! You guys can't use my email for some shit! Anyway, it sucked getting banned and yes, i was working on my collage and reading some more Alexi interviews which were mostly all the same.

I am Cadadian: You didn't fuckin touch his hair!!!! Only i'll get to touch it. And if he reallly did touch your hari, fuck you!!!!! I wish he'd touch mine. I wish he'd caress me. I want to feel his arm on me.

Nothing wrong with having a crush on Allu (or on anyone else for that matter) as long as you try NOT to behave in too embarrassing a manner; especially on their official forum.
Lady L, I suggest you write a diary or something. Or just create anything; that helps. Do NOT behave yourself like a little groupie, that will be no good to you.

Let's cut the crap and get back on topic (meeting Hate Crew dudes...remember?).

Authentic Metalhead said:
Other than your Alexi obsession, you are perfectly fine. That is the only reason my respect for you goes down at all (well, the grammar and punctuation errors bring it down a bit, but this is the internet, not college).

^I agree...she's fine and reasonable, aside her "way to think" to Alexi...

Authentic Metalhead; thank you.......i am fine. I just want Alexi.

Anyway, back on topic. Janne and Alexi both seem reallly cute together. They both seem adorable so i'd like to meet them.

Lady_Laiho said:
Authentic Metalhead; thank you.......i am fine. I just want Alexi.

Anyway, back on topic. Janne and Alexi both seem reallly cute together. They both seem adorable so i'd like to meet them.

Omg here she goes again :erk:

BACK ON TOPIC! This isn't the Lady Laiho Discussion Forum.

If I really had to choose a member to meet again it would have to be Janne. Last time it was only for a moment so I didn't have anytime to actually talk to him. The other guys are nice, especially Roope. The only problem I have is Alexi comes off as a bit of a bimbo. I wonder why.