Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Janne Warman is Tha shit, I would sooo like to meet him, I used to play the keys, and still love it, but I sold my keys to have money for someone, and it really miss me, so I would definatly would like to meet Janne.

Ive met them all...not for any real length of time..well, we were chatting for about 20 minutes and it was awesome.

Got a couple decent pics..

CNV00014.jpg

CNV00013.jpg

CNV00015.jpg

:heh:

Lanterns: Age doesn't matter! I'm the one that loves him and now it won't even matter anymore cuz i'm turning 18 in one year. Then i'll be legal age for him.

I FUCKIN HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I want Alexi. I need Alexi. He's my only one. I'v never had a stronger attraction to anyone other than Alexi. He's alwayz been there for me and in the future i will be his future gf. I'lll be his gf even if it killls me. Nothing and no one will get in my way. I wish i could tell him how i feel. I want to tell him how much i love him and how much i need him. I want to get to know him.....know hiim soooo much that i know every thought he's gonna have in his mind. Now you stupid fuckers made me sad cuz you're making me feel liike i'll never see him even know i willl.

ALEXI LAIHO I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME HERE AND READ THIS. PLEASE CALL ME. I NEED YOU MY DEAREST!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!

LMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....Are you actually serious lady laiho!?!?!!?

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Thats funny.

Hey chick...take a peek at this...

AGAIN...

CNV00014.jpg

CNV00013.jpg

Oh and....OH MY GAWWWZZ WTFUCKZORRZZ?!?!

They put me on their top 8 on myspaaaazzzzzzzz

http://www.myspace.com/childrenofbodom

And I dont think I have a chance in hell of ever being Alexis girlfriend.

GROW UP!

Christ.

Hes been married once....I dont think he wants a fucking MENTALIST as his next partner.

BTW Alexi already has a partner I quote him from the interview from Metal Hammer

...Of course I don't get to see my girlfriend that much but that's healthy for our relationship...

EVERYTIME ALEXI SEES HIS GIRLFRIEND HE FUCKS HER GOOD AND HARD.

I bet she loves it. I bet she loves him and the fact that shes going out with a guitar GOD.

I bet they are in love.

Poor lady laiho.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I don't really care about meeting any of them. I've met one of my heros, it was cool, but they're just people like anyone else.

And I hope to fucking God for Laiho's sake that Lady_Laiho is just bullshitting or something... or atleast that she doesn't have access to any sort of firearms.

Yeah man...its fucking scary how much she ACTUALLY thinks she is gonna hook up with him.

Fuck.

I hope shes kidding but i dont think she is, which is worrying.

Even more so that she has no problems airing her feelings to everyone online....if she kept them to herself it would be ok.

Alexi would FREAK the fuck OUT if he ever read the shit she says.

hmmmm....... I think i would love to get wasted off my ass with the entire Hate Crew but mostly Alexi cuz he seems like the most intersting one or Janne or Hennka since im a bassist

Gilly said:
Yeah man...its fucking scary how much she ACTUALLY thinks she is gonna hook up with him.

Fuck.

I hope shes kidding but i dont think she is, which is worrying.

Even more so that she has no problems airing her feelings to everyone online....if she kept them to herself it would be ok.

Alexi would FREAK the fuck OUT if he ever read the shit she says.

She (or much rather HE, for I truly think Lady_Laiho is a guy) is kidding. Noone's THAT stupid...not even on the internet...
I just wish one of the mods would come up with a good idea of how to handle him/her, I think (s)he's taking things too far...:rolleyes:

Morle said:
She (or much rather HE, for I truly think Lady_Laiho is a guy) is kidding. Noone's THAT stupid...not even on the internet...
I just wish one of the mods would come up with a good idea of how to handle him/her, I think (s)he's taking things too far...:rolleyes:

You know what....I thought it was a guy too...well the thought crossed my mind. Butyes, its ridiculous it realy is.