Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Mystique1721 said:
^ why? what did you do to him?

I got really loud with Janne outside the tour bus,then Alexi came over and got loud with us. We started dancing on the ice,then when I let go of Alexi's hand,I have really long nails,my nail ran across his hand and gave him a nice clean slash. heh. Then when he threatened to throw me across the street,I got in his face and told him that if he tried it,i'd kick his ass.

Nikkie said:
I got really loud with Janne outside the tour bus,then Alexi came over and got loud with us. We started dancing on the ice,then when I let go of Alexi's hand,I have really long nails,my nail ran across his hand and gave him a nice clean slash. heh. Then when he threatened to throw me across the street,I got in his face and told him that if he tried it,i'd kick his ass.
^IS this a true story???? :err: :confused:

Heartless_Name said:
Maybe not you, but MANY would. I'm a skeptic, I ask questions... ie/ Where was security during all this?

Yeah,some people would make up stuff,just to look cool,people do it all the time. Security,thankfully wasn't there.

Lady_Laiho said:
Lanterns: Age doesn't matter! I'm the one that loves him and now it won't even matter anymore cuz i'm turning 18 in one year. Then i'll be legal age for him.

I FUCKIN HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I want Alexi. I need Alexi. He's my only one. I'v never had a stronger attraction to anyone other than Alexi. He's alwayz been there for me and in the future i will be his future gf. I'lll be his gf even if it killls me. Nothing and no one will get in my way. I wish i could tell him how i feel. I want to tell him how much i love him and how much i need him. I want to get to know him.....know hiim soooo much that i know every thought he's gonna have in his mind. Now you stupid fuckers made me sad cuz you're making me feel liike i'll never see him even know i willl.

ALEXI LAIHO I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME HERE AND READ THIS. PLEASE CALL ME. I NEED YOU MY DEAREST!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!

Lady_Laiho's last post ever....

^Wait a minute... wtf is s/he gonna do now.. watch the news guys. Since s/he's banned, his/her insane psycho stalker bullshit will have no release, and it's gonna well up within in until s/he explodes and then... no one can stop her. :erk:

It's only a temporary ban. Lady L. will come come back in 2 weeks. Maybe she learned a lesson in that time. If she continues her obsessive fangirl shit, then she will be permanently banned.

Is ladylaiho really coming back??? :ill: Cause after reading her last post I don't think I will restrain myself anymore... When I fist entered the forum I tought she was just joking, but then I got enlightened and... well, she's just sick!

I'd like to meet Alexi cause I'd relly like to talk about his music since he writes all the cob stuff... Also, you know, talking about musical influences and this kind of things... Every time that I've seen the cob live they looked so like normal young guys that I think it would be nice to meet them all.

Lanterns: Age doesn't matter! I'm the one that loves him and now it won't even matter anymore cuz i'm turning 18 in one year. Then i'll be legal age for him.

I FUCKIN HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I want Alexi. I need Alexi. He's my only one. I'v never had a stronger attraction to anyone other than Alexi. He's alwayz been there for me and in the future i will be his future gf. I'lll be his gf even if it killls me. Nothing and no one will get in my way. I wish i could tell him how i feel. I want to tell him how much i love him and how much i need him. I want to get to know him.....know hiim soooo much that i know every thought he's gonna have in his mind. Now you stupid fuckers made me sad cuz you're making me feel liike i'll never see him even know i willl.

ALEXI LAIHO I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME HERE AND READ THIS. PLEASE CALL ME. I NEED YOU MY DEAREST!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!

ROFLMFAO im sorry for bringin it back again but that just made me laugh so much! what kind of dumb bitch says that again, after already being banned for it once! omg, you and alexi will never get together and if you dont accept that then i feel very sorry for you.

i whould need to say Alexi just cos hes such a cool guy. and i got a high 5 of him last night at the unholy alliance tore. was fucking amzing