Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

It's only a temporary ban. Lady L. will come come back in 2 weeks. Maybe she learned a lesson in that time. If she continues her obsessive fangirl shit, then she will be permanently banned.
and you think she cant reregister? wasnt she back the next day after you banned "GrimReaper666"? (just curious!)... IPs change everytime you connect to your ISP, cookies can be cleared, email addresses can be recreated..

RiderOfJustice said:
Lady Laiho said:
Lanterns: Age doesn't matter! I'm the one that loves him and now it won't even matter anymore cuz i'm turning 18 in one year. Then i'll be legal age for him.

I FUCKIN HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I want Alexi. I need Alexi. He's my only one. I'v never had a stronger attraction to anyone other than Alexi. He's alwayz been there for me and in the future i will be his future gf. I'lll be his gf even if it killls me. Nothing and no one will get in my way. I wish i could tell him how i feel. I want to tell him how much i love him and how much i need him. I want to get to know him.....know hiim soooo much that i know every thought he's gonna have in his mind. Now you stupid fuckers made me sad cuz you're making me feel liike i'll never see him even know i willl.

ALEXI LAIHO I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME HERE AND READ THIS. PLEASE CALL ME. I NEED YOU MY DEAREST!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!
Lady_Laiho's last post ever....

^^ what a killer statement rider :kickass:

Lanterns: Age doesn't matter! I'm the one that loves him and now it won't even matter anymore cuz i'm turning 18 in one year. Then i'll be legal age for him.

I FUCKIN HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I want Alexi. I need Alexi. He's my only one. I'v never had a stronger attraction to anyone other than Alexi. He's alwayz been there for me and in the future i will be his future gf. I'lll be his gf even if it killls me. Nothing and no one will get in my way. I wish i could tell him how i feel. I want to tell him how much i love him and how much i need him. I want to get to know him.....know hiim soooo much that i know every thought he's gonna have in his mind. Now you stupid fuckers made me sad cuz you're making me feel liike i'll never see him even know i willl.

ALEXI LAIHO I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME HERE AND READ THIS. PLEASE CALL ME. I NEED YOU MY DEAREST!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!

DUDEEEE LOLOLOLOLOL that is sooo freakin funny!!!

now I tell everything about the bond between COB and me :) a year ago I hated the band, cause I though it's like Cradle Of Filth, but in May, I got the akbum Hate Crew Deathroll, and I liked it! now I can't live without Bodom, everyday I must hear three songs from them... and I get my Squier Fender in December and I WILL PLAY COB songs even if my fingers start bleeding while I'm trying to play the solos... :) and I want to meet all of them, cause they are my favourites. but if I must choose, I would choose Alexi or Jaska. I can't imagine how Jaska is playing that perfect and fast at one time...and that's why I like the whole band...all of them. FAST and PEFECT. I like them.

Hi there!:)First of all i would like to say that i Like everyone of them too much because they are themselves and rule on the music.Alexi laiho..he is so attractive,the way he is playing,the way he speaks..everything he does..i think he has a mysterious heart on his inside,but he doesnt want to show it..He is very smart and tallent for me.Henkka..by reading his interviews..i just understood that he is so good person,open minded,smart and not a low level human..he can understand the meaning of the life and dont spend it on cigarettes,drugs and staff like that all the time like some bands..:rolleyes: he doesnt fit with the lyrics and albums of children of bodom,Hate and death you know..they rule and thats hard:p but he dont really feel them..only playing :)I hope none of the members of bodom mean those words and i know that they dont because i love them for what they are!not satanists,not drug dealers,but theirselves..Janne plays the best keyboards on this world,believe it or not he is the best and will never stop rock!like all the members..Janne dont leave the band..never!

Hi there!:)First of all i would like to say that i Like everyone of them too much because they are themselves and rule on the music.Alexi laiho..he is so attractive,the way he is playing,the way he speaks..everything he does..i think he has a mysterious heart on his inside,but he doesnt want to show it..He is very smart and tallent for me.Henkka..by reading his interviews..i just understood that he is so good person,open minded,smart and not a low level human..he can understand the meaning of the life and dont spend it on cigarettes,drugs and staff like that all the time like some bands..:rolleyes: he doesnt fit with the lyrics and albums of children of bodom,Hate and death you know..they rule and thats hard:p but he dont really feel them..only playing :)I hope none of the members of bodom mean those words and i know that they dont because i love them for what they are!not satanists,not drug dealers,but theirselves..Janne plays the best keyboards on this world,believe it or not he is the best and will never stop rock!like all the members..Janne dont leave the band..never!

Yasou:wave:

Not sure why but after watching CRY I really want to meet Jaska, he just seems mysterious and would be interesting to know alot more about him

Not sure why but after watching CRY I really want to meet Jaska, he just seems mysterious and would be interesting to know alot more about him

You almost read my mind... he seems to be really a sweet guy, peaceful and polite.
But about him it's known very little... so yeah, it would be interesting to discover more... let's hope he'll talk more about himself soon, maybe in an interview! ;)

Roope of course, he is hilarious, everything he says makes me crack up!

"properg, propaply the best beer in the world, - no its Carslberg, - uh Vittu whatever I'm in Danmark"
"this car is moving, we are going to Rasputin"

I'd like to meet Alexi and Henkka. I'm so curios how could a man like Alexi give out sounds like he does... It's sound great! I played to the bass, that's why I like to meet Henkka. They could be interestin persons. They play good music, so they can't be bad men...

I'm so curios how could a man like Alexi give out sounds like he does...

Don't ask that... it's the worst thing to ask to someone: "How do you do what you do"... what do you expect ? "Mix Cherios with Tobbaco in a lamp made with steel, eat that and you'll be able to do music like I do"... That's a very annoying question :erk: