Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

^Let me guess? You think i'm joking? I'm dead serious. I will be his gf sooner or later. I know i will so i'll sit and wait....but i can't wait anymore. I desperately need him now but i can't do anything about it.

I really want to meet Alexi more than ever now. I'm a complete and total wreck without him. I need him in my life. I don't think i need anything from life except for Alexi now. It's my life's mission and goal to meet him and have a relationship with him. He's the coolest guy ever. He's amazing, extraordinary, breath-taking, awsome, and he's my hero. I wish i could be exactly like him. There's so much i want to ask him about.

From another thread:

Yeah, i'm really, really calm right now so i'm not in my usual ALexi-excited mode. ALexi's making me more depressed than happy these days.

Please...

^Let me guess? You think i'm joking? I'm dead serious. I will be his gf sooner or later. I know i will so i'll sit and wait....but i can't wait anymore. I desperately need him now but i can't do anything about it.

Shook hands with him back in 2004, imagine it, the same hand he's masturbated with for hundreds if not thousands of times. Feelin jealous?

┼Victim of the Night┼;5587462 said:
Thank you... :)
But are you ironic, right? :Smug: I mean, you love my english cause I often do mistakes, hence make you laugh... right? ;)

No, I really do like your English. The way that those who are not native speakers use it fascinates me to no end, for there are a myriad of ways they use it. I think it sounds more thought-out, too, and many native English speakers tend not to think before they speak.

No, I really do like your English. The way that those who are not native speakers use it fascinates me to no end, for there are a myriad of ways they use it. I think it sounds more thought-out, too, and many native English speakers tend not to think before they speak.

Thanks for these your kind words! :)