Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

If you don't know why he left, you have more reading to do.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to read EVERY single interview or article produced relating to CoB to be a real fan. I know some fo the reasons ala the CRY documentary but that doesn't go into much detail.

Besides I'd still like to meet Alexander, just for the respect I have for him for listening to is own feelings/principles and leaving a KILLER band and not wanting to keep pretending. That's being real. Sorta what I call 'Kurt Cobaine' syndrome, cept he didn't shoot smack and kill himself :erk:

:cry: Btw you coulda linked me to an article instead of being so mean :cry:

:lol:

I would like to meet him cause he has not much going on I'm assuming and he has some KICKASS stories to tell prolly where as the other actual band members would busy as shit :p

Mulier est hominus confusio. :rolleyes:

Yeah...

Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to read EVERY single interview or article produced relating to CoB to be a real fan. I know some fo the reasons ala the CRY documentary but that doesn't go into much detail.

Besides I'd still like to meet Alexander, just for the respect I have for him for listening to is own feelings/principles and leaving a KILLER band and not wanting to keep pretending. That's being real. Sorta what I call 'Kurt Cobaine' syndrome, cept he didn't shoot smack and kill himself :erk:

:cry: Btw you coulda linked me to an article instead of being so mean :cry:

:lol:

I didn't say to had to read everything to be a real fan, I was just assuming it was common knowledge around here.

Yeah...
I didn't say to had to read everything to be a real fan, I was just assuming it was common knowledge around here.

Not entirely for me :p I know a little about the subject but not the whole entire story. I knowhe left for personal reasons (whatever those were) and because he just didnt feel like he was into the music anymore and didn't want to remain in the band pretending and disappointing the fans, sorta like what Kurt Cobaine said in his suicide letter. Ionna, correct me :)

^Yeah, basically. And probably mainly cuz he really, really missed his gf and wanted to be with her.

JMbullet: What? What did you say? gf? I don't know what you're talking about. *walks away*runs away*sprints away* I didn't hear anything

LMFAO! I can't believe COB webmaster just said that.

Alexi doesn't have a gf! There is no interview where he says he has a gf. And if there is, where is this interview everyone keeps talking about? And don't tell me it was that German one.

Alexi doesn't have a gf! There is no interview where he says he has a gf. And if there is, where is this interview everyone keeps talking about? And don't tell me it was that German one.

Read it for yourself:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5560990&postcount=275

"Of course I don’t get to see my girlfriend that much but that’s healthy for our relationship, she’d get sick of me otherwise.” But there’s more to it."

K?

I wish Alexi would read this but we all know he won't. But if he does, i hope he takes it seriously.

NO, NO, NO! I'm not reading that interview....maybe later. I'm too afraid to read it cuz i don't want to believe it's true.

tis tr00 d00d and i actually do want him to read all of this :D

edit: and mitch, thanks for posting that portion of the interview, you saved so much work for all of us

I wish Alexi would read this but we all know he won't. But if he does, i hope he takes it seriously.

NO, NO, NO! I'm not reading that interview....maybe later. I'm too afraid to read it cuz i don't want to believe it's true.
That interview that you can find at that link is recent though... it was done on october: and there Alexi clearly admits that he has a girlfriend. Please, don't close your eyes too much... we say this for you.

By the way, Lady Laiho, I know that sometimes you tend to be carried on from... from your young feelings, let's say so...
Then, I know that sometimes you like to exaggerate to have fun and make laugh.....but, and now I'm more serious than ever, you should stop saying all those things you said since you're come back here again: otherwise you would be banned again, and this time it would be permanently.... if you care to stay here and having fun talking with many other fans like you, you should keep that in your mind..... cause the mod has already spoken, today, and you know it.

Just read it you monkey!

tis tr00 d00d and i actually do want him to read all of this :D

edit: and mitch, thanks for posting that portion of the interview, you saved so much work for all of us

She won't. :cry:

Reactions: Sock puppet