Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

I'd love to meet Roope, to ask him which Bodom songs he knows\doesnt know. It would be interested to know if he is a limiting factor as far as what they could play live.

I'd love to meet Roope, to ask him which Bodom songs he knows\doesnt know. It would be interested to know if he is a limiting factor as far as what they could play live.

If you've seen Roope on ANY of the CoB dvd's (specially anything he says on the IYF or TLS ones) you know he's so fucked 24/7, and his english is bad. Good luck talking to him :lol:

Besides Roope's english is 10 000 times better than your Finnish

You got me there, buuuuut I meant when he's drunk. When he's fucked up, he makes nosense whatsoever, it's one of my fav things abbout the DVDs. When sober he'd be awesome to talk to, but after a show he'd be drunk, so :erk:

I can answer, I have the possibility to learn any song from Bodom to be able to decently play them live and I'm nowhere near Roope's talent, so I don't think he limits the band.

Now really I'd like to meet Alexi,to talk with him,about his music and about the band.

I really want to meet Alexi more than ever now. I'm a complete and total wreck without him. I need him in my life. I don't think i need anything from life except for Alexi now. It's my life's mission and goal to meet him and have a relationship with him. He's the coolest guy ever. He's amazing, extraordinary, breath-taking, awsome, and he's my hero. I wish i could be exactly like him. There's so much i want to ask him about.

I really want to meet Alexi more than ever now. I'm a complete and total wreck without him. I need him in my life. I don't think i need anything from life except for Alexi now. It's my life's mission and goal to meet him and have a relationship with him. He's the coolest guy ever. He's amazing, extraordinary, breath-taking, awsome, and he's my hero. I wish i could be exactly like him. There's so much i want to ask him about.

you got to be kidding.... right? :loco:

Haven't you learnt from you last 2 bannings for fuck sake? :Smug:

you got to be kidding.... right? :loco:
I don't know how much you know about Lady Laiho, but c'mon... let her go, let she do what she wants.... cause she already knows what we all think about "those her feelings".
And for the fact that we can do nothing... well, I think it would be better if someone would leave her in peace and stop.
The thing will end... but not with our help, so let she acts like she wants... cause everybody does it, here.

<-Warheart-> said:
Haven't you learnt from you last 2 bannings for fuck sake? :Smug:
Yeah, you read my mind....
But what can we all do? Only wait, maybe...
(ps: I like the way you appear then suddenly disappear here... hehe!)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5583857 said:
I don't know how much you know about Lady Laiho, but c'mon... let her go, let she do what she wants.... cause she already knows what we all think about "those her feelings".
And for the fact that we can do nothing... well, I think it would be better if someone would leave her in peace and stop.
The thing will end... but not with our help, so let she acts like she wants... cause everybody does it, here.

+1 Lets just leave her alone

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5583857 said:

I'm mysterious. :heh: