Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

^Yep, no girl in the world would act like that, even if she is as deeply in love as that Lady_thing supposedly is...well, I think she's annoying beyond believe:yuk:

BTW, I think you've got a cool hair colour:)

Morle said:
^Yep, no girl in the world would act like that, even if she is as deeply in love as that Lady_thing supposedly is...well, I think she's annoying beyond believe:yuk:

BTW, I think you've got a cool hair colour:)

cool hair color in what picture!? lol...my hair has been lots of colours! =P

I dunno....she could just be a crazy girl! :lol:

Fetzer said:
Wtf guys... Lady_Laiho is the account of Alexi, he's just acting stupid for fun's sake.

Gilly: Red.

Alexi Laiho does not like the internet.

Alexi Laiho does not like computers.

Alexi Laiho has better things to do with his fucking time when he is on tour with COB, Lamb of God, Slayer etc etc.

WTF?!

Its SO NOT alexi. :loco:

Gilly said:
Alexi would FREAK the fuck OUT if he ever read the shit she says.

Funny you should say that because about 2 seconds ago me and my girlfriend were talking about printing off the private messages she has sent us and giving them to Alexi (should we ever meet him again)
Wait..
We will meet him again...
When we both get married to him...
Next Tuesday.
:p

GhostOfBodom said:
Funny you should say that because about 2 seconds ago me and my girlfriend were talking about printing off the private messages she has sent us and giving them to Alexi (should we ever meet him again)
Wait..
We will meet him again...
When we both get married to him...
Next Tuesday.
:p

LOL.

Well im going to the Unholy Alliance gig AGAIN on the 19th (Went on monday too)

Its n Brixton Academy and no doubt i will meet them again...especially cos i know someone that works there....OOH thats so tempting...i think i might have to start printing all this shit off...

haha

Gilly said:
LOL.

Well im going to the Unholy Alliance gig AGAIN on the 19th (Went on monday too)

Its n Brixton Academy and no doubt i will meet them again...especially cos i know someone that works there....OOH thats so tempting...i think i might have to start printing all this shit off...

haha

:lol: I would go to more than one if I had the money. Alexi is quite fucking cool.
Somebody said something about how good Alexi looked and my brother shouted out "Yeah, I'd fuck Alexi" really loud while he was about 2 feet away lol.

Fetzer said:
Point being that he didn't hear with the guy shouted.
Thank you Fetzer.
It was my idea to print off Lady_Laiho's messages and it was only in jest.
It wouldn't actually achieve anything.

Kayos said:
I wouldn't want to be responsible for anything... It might be dangerous to actually give our PM's to Laiho.
Yeah, yeah. In your dreams.
I don't see how it would be dangerous, mental breakdown?
Imagine if he liked her and started making songs about her:lol:

Korruptive said:
Imagine if [Alexi] liked [the 'Lady'] and started making songs about her:lol:
That will never happen. At least I hope so. Because when a late-20ish person (like Allu) is attracted to a naive little KID (like Lady L) -then something is NOT RIGHT!