Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Anyways . . . :rolleyes:

I have to say I liked Roppe the best. I talked with him for an hour or two about random shit. He's hilarious! Janne is great to converse with if you have to say anything about geeky stuff. I didn't meet Jaska, unfortunately :( . Henkka is a great guy to talk to about the sciences as well as anything intellectual (we talked about physics :p ) and Alexi is very shy off stage but, yeah, when you start talking with him and say something that gets his attention (I argued about why planes are much better then cars :) ) he'll talk to you for awhile and not really give a shit about anyone else. :p

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Anyways . . . :rolleyes:

I have to say I liked Roppe the best. I talked with him for an hour or two about random shit. He's hilarious! Janne is great to converse with if you have to say anything about geeky stuff. I didn't meet Jaska, unfortunately :( . Henkka is a great guy to talk to about the sciences as well as anything intellectual (we talked about physics :p ) and Alexi is very shy off stage but, yeah, when you start talking with him and say something that gets his attention (I argued about why planes are much better then cars :) ) he'll talk to you for awhile and not really give a shit about anyone else. :p
sweet, i'll try to meet em and maybe take some pics and post it here

oh yeah, staying in topic.

I've always digged Henkka's style and althoug I've already met him (and yes, he was just as nice I thought he would be), I'd still like to have a longer conversation with him. I agree with the thread starter, Henkka has some good points of many things that I think are important too.

But Alexi in the other hand... I read an Finnish interview of him and he said lot of things, that made me think of him in a SO different way. There was some personal stuff and talk about cars... I'm like really into cars and the "useless driving" thing, when you just go driving in the middle of nowhere just to clear your mind... Man, that is good. So, I think Alexi and I could talk about cars and... alcohol, ofcourse.:cool:

I've always wondered, what Jaska thinks of everything, cause he never says a word. But last spring I saw an tv program, where Jaska's mom was interviewed and they also showed a lot of pics of young Jaska, so it really showed a new side of him.

And well Roope... Everyone has said that he would be a great drinking buddy and I know that's right. But I'd like to ask him about Stone and Waltari and the old stuff he use to do. After all, he's a legend.

Janne, d00d. I'd like to meet him, cause he makes so good white russian -drink thingys. No, seriously, I think of Janne almost the same way that I think of Jaska. Don't really know that much of him... But he has a great sense of humour and would be a great lad to hang out with.

I don't really know which of them I'd like to meet the most. So, I'll just take them all!!:kickass::D

Nikkie said:
I've already met them all,hilarious guys.

Alexi is extremely shy off the stage,it didn't take him a while to open up to me,and when he is open to you,he's a sweetheart.

Jaska and I talked for hours about hockey,him and I big hockey fans.

Henkka's the more smart one,the kind of guy I could talk about school and what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

Roope,he's drunk and spoke Greek to me alot,heh. Not that I understood any of it:rolleyes:

Janne is just Janne:lol:

Roope speaks Greek?

I had a weird ass dream last night that I was hanging out with Bodom. I prettymuch remember it too.

I remember showing up and saying "Sorry I'm late" to Alexi, he shrugged it of saying "No problem dude". Then I started talking to him, then he looked at me and said, are you fucking high? I was like "uhh....no". So Roope says "What the fuck, man?" and points to a pipe that was on a table. So we all sat down and smoked weed. Then I remember talking about him and bullshit like that and said that I was learning one of the songs, so then we decided to all jam out, high as hell. I kept fucking up cause Alexi was making us all laugh by doing stupid shit, so we stopped and went to some store...went to the toy section and started trhowing stuffed animals and other random crap at each other and got kiced out. Then we went to the liquor store and got some liquor and went back and drank...and it's like 10:00 at night and everyone starts passing out. I was like WTF....so I sat down...then woke up...

Yeah...kinda anticlimactic (sp?)...but that's it.

to meet someone to talk about bodom:

id like to meet alexi of course to talk about how he composes stuff and how he did some acoustic things in inearthed.

to meet some to talk about other stuff:

id like to meet henkka as well because he seems to be a very interesting person to talk with.

he just yelled some inappropriate stuff at people,stuff I can't say,then the cops just kept driving around us and gave us all weird looks....nothing special.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I want to meet Alexi so damn badly!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed him!!!!!!!!! YOu guys are driving me insane. Alexi is the best person ever and he sounds so cute. I wanna talk to him. I'd have the best conversation with him ever! I'm so happy that i found out how aLexi is , tears are welling in my eyes. After i found out how he is, i fell sooooo in love. I feel even more attached to him now. I pratically feel his arms around me and i smell his hair. OUr hearts are one and our souls are one. My heart is fluttering and beating so fast and i can't breathe.My stomach is feeling queezy and i feel like hugging random people. i feel like i'm in heaven and it's pure bliss! I feel like i'm in a dream and feel really high. Alexi made me feel like that so much, that nightwish songs started playing in my head which made me feel like blowing up with love. nOW I KNOW i'll meet him even more. YOu don't know how desperate i am! My love is so much for him i wish he knew how i felt. it's so frustrating.

Lady_Laiho said:
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I want to meet Alexi so damn badly!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed him!!!!!!!!! YOu guys are driving me insane. Alexi is the best person ever and he sounds so cute. I wanna talk to him. I'd have the best conversation with him ever! I'm so happy that i found out how aLexi is , tears are welling in my eyes. After i found out how he is, i fell sooooo in love. I feel even more attached to him now. I pratically feel his arms around me and i smell his hair. OUr hearts are one and our souls are one. My heart is fluttering and beating so fast and i can't breathe.My stomach is feeling queezy and i feel like hugging random people. i feel like i'm in heaven and it's pure bliss! I feel like i'm in a dream and feel really high. Alexi made me feel like that so much, that nightwish songs started playing in my head which made me feel like blowing up with love. nOW I KNOW i'll meet him even more. YOu don't know how desperate i am! My love is so much for him i wish he knew how i felt. it's so frustrating.

your young love sickens me

Did you never thought that he DOESN'T want to meet you ? - fixed :D

i have met all of them, for 2 times till now ;)

I will meet them in October again I hope....

Henkka is the best of all the guys.....hes absolutely cool....Alexi is nothing compared to him....