Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Alexi will want to meet me! THe the cutest, most adorable, mort awsome, coolest person in the whole world!!!!!!

I'm hoping to meet them after their show at the Nightclub 9:30 in D.C :) take a few pics with em, tell alexi how much of an inspiration he is to me as a guitarist..and overall all his accomplishments, chat for a few min, then "good night gentlemen", wish them an early merry christmas, and then be on my way and let them get on with their partying or w/e they're going to do lol wish me luck :)

DJ Motard: LOL. When did ALexander fall off of stage? What show? And has anyone ever met ALexander? He seems like a cool person. I wish they still had his profile at this site...maybe put it in the "old members" list.

Authentic Metalhead: It's all love and partly lust. I'v never felt so in love in my life. If it were only lust, i would have stopped loving him a long time ago and got sick of him. I'll love Alexi for ever. If i had to, i'd give my life up for him.

Lady_Laiho said:
DJ Motard: LOL. When did ALexander fall off of stage? What show? And has anyone ever met ALexander? He seems like a cool person. I wish they still had his profile at this site...maybe put it in the "old members" list.

Authentic Metalhead: It's all love and partly lust. I'v never felt so in love in my life. If it were only lust, i would have stopped loving him a long time ago and got sick of him. I'll love Alexi for ever. If i had to, i'd give my life up for him.

please stop saying such things, you're making me want to puke *pukes all over Alexi*

I'd like to meet all the guys in the band because I love them all equally and I think they're very good at their respective instruments...

Lady_Laiho said:

No, it's not. If you think what you have for Alexi is love, then you have an intensely skewed view of love. First and foremost, love requires having actually interacted with the person on a personal level at least once, something which you have not done.