Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

<-Warheart-> said:
I'd like to discuss music stuff with Alexi and just talk random shit with Roope. After watching Lamb of God's Killadelphia DVD, I can safely say he's hilarious when he's drunk.

I saw that bit. I thought it was hilarious when Willie asked him if he gambled any and he replied that he had lost 75 cents! And they call him Dorito?!?

S.A.M. said:
I saw that bit. I thought it was hilarious when Willie asked him if he gambled any and he replied that he had lost 75 cents! And they call him Dorito?!?

Yeap, definitely a great scene.

There's another bit too where Willie walks up some stairs and Bodom are their just standing in some narrow corridor and Willie is like, "Oh hey, what's up?"

And Alexi's replys with something like "Ahh not much, just hanging in corridors...it's what we do". Pretty random.

Not to mention one of Bodom's crew members asking Willie to get his cock out becuuse he doesn't believe he's a guy since he saw the long hair. :lol:

I've already met them all,hilarious guys.

Alexi is extremely shy off the stage,it didn't take him a while to open up to me,and when he is open to you,he's a sweetheart.

Jaska and I talked for hours about hockey,him and I big hockey fans.

Henkka's the more smart one,the kind of guy I could talk about school and what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

Roope,he's drunk and spoke Greek to me alot,heh. Not that I understood any of it:rolleyes:

Janne is just Janne:lol:

Mystique1721 said:
^ how did you meet them? was it before or after a show? at a bar or by their tour bus....?

before and after,before at their signing,and after the show outside their bus

I've already met all of them at Tuska 2005. the compere said on the stage that they are sharing autographs next to the stage so i rushed there. Too bad that i couldn't get pictures because of the multitude but at least i managed to meet my heros. But i didn't have much time though. I just said to Alexi how much i apprechiate him and stuff...As for the other members i just kept saying "Fucking cool!" or something, lol. What i found pretty astonishing was that Roope seemed to have managed to get drunk already altough the gig finished like 20 minutes before that. Well, that's what it looked like:lol:

Plankcore: LMFAO!

Nikkie: What!!!!!!?????????? YOU MET THEM!!!!! Next bodom show, i'll wait for them by their tourbus as long as i have to to meet them! Where are those damn tour buses parked! OMFG, i'm so fuuuucccckiiiinnnnn jjeeeeeaaaalloouusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams my ass off* I need to meet them esp. ALexi! OMg, the way you described how Alexi was.......awwwwww, that's so cute. I'm more in love now and my heart is beating really fast. I"m back up in heaven now. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Alexi's the cutest person ever. If that's how he is, i wonder how he is drunk. I MUST MEET ALEXI! I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI HOw is it possibe for sooooo many people to meet them and so imposssible for me! If all of you can, why do you people say i never will!? I will! After hearing this, i can practically smell ALexi hair and feel his skin and his kiss. He's that close now! I fuckin hate you!!!! I NEED ALEXI!!!!!!!!!!! What city did you meet them?!!!!!!

I'll kill to meet ALexi!!!! I'll do whatever anyone wants me to do to meet him!!! He's in my grasp! ALEXI!!!!! Reading that comment you said, nikkie, was the sweetest thing about alexi i heard. I nneed to get his attention!

dude...calm down! i'll tell him about you if i meet em ok? i'll start with the negatives then work it to the positives if their are any okay?

V person: It's a real account! I'm not a fake, ok!?

Username: If you meet ALexi before me, i'll murder you! I'll cyber murder you if i have to! BUt if you do, which you can't before me, tell him all the good things about me. NO NEGATIVES!

Lady_Laiho said:
V person: It's a real account! I'm not a fake, ok!?

Username: If you meet ALexi before me, i'll murder you! I'll cyber murder you if i have to! BUt if you do, which you can't before me, tell him all the good things about me. NO NEGATIVES!

yes negatives. and if you cyber murder me, you'll be laughed at by alot of people