Who owns all the albums, and do remember the order you got them?

I heard Bleak when BWP wa just being released, and ordered BWP to give them a listen. I listened, and loved. A couple of weeks later, I was informed I won the Opeth contest "What Opeth Means To Me", and was sent a signed copy of BWP. I had listened to BWP once, and immediately hit the internet and scooped up every other album. Of course, I pre-ordered Deliveance, and will do the same with Damnation.

MAYH
Orchid and Morningrise at same time
Still Life
BWP
Deliverance

I regret ever buying the last two. I want my money back.

I got some MP3s around 1998.
Bought MAYH and Still Life together sometime around 1999.
Bought Orchid and Morningrise together perhaps a year later.
Bought Orchid again some months after that because stupid bonus track made me mad.
Bought BWP at release.
Bought BWP SE at release.
Bought Deliverance at release.

i first heard of OPETH in Guitarworld magazine in 2001 (don't remember which issue) and i went online and downloaded the drapery falls, and the rest were history................................. (never have i heard of a song so emotional......)

Originally I wasn't too much into using growling in a song, but that's changed a hell of a lot. I saw them in 2001 in SF and was really into it and just decided that even though I wasn't too fond of the growling, they were by far above and beyond so many other musicians in their sheer musical abilty. I bought MAYH a month or so after that and then they won me over.
order goes: MAYH, Still Life, Morningrise and BWP and Orchid together, deliverance ... soon I will add damnation. (Funny how I only have european presses of alll the albums though).

Blackwater Park (used, January 2002)
My Arms Your Hearse (used, same store, about a month later)
My Arms Your Hearse (import w/ cover songs) (sold the other copy to a friend of mine, bought this that same day)
Orchid (8 track version, April last year, roughly)
Still Life (June last year)
Morningrise (CD-R of the 6 track one, few days after i got Still Life)
Deliverance (on release date)
Morningrise (real version, 6 track version, early December)

1. My Arms, Your Hearse
2. Still Life
3. Orchid
4. Morningrise
5. Blackwater Park
6. Blackwater Park Special Edition
7. Deliverance
8. Damnation

MAYH was first. Bought in April 2000. Yep, right when they were touring the US for the first time in Milwaukee. You might be able to imagine how upset I was thinking I'd missed this rare opportunity.

Orchid & Morningrise I got 2000 maybe 2 weeks later. Still Life was about 3 months after that. Sometime between Still Life and BWP I got BMD, which started a Katatonia craze and then a copy of A Call To Irons, which started a serious metal craze. I got BWP and Deliverance as soon as they were available and plan to do the same for Damnation.