Who plays the best solos?

Who plays the best solos?

• Total voters
worldwide_suicide said:
Peter, just because he plays the Deliverance solo which is the best fucking solo ever recorded...

Peter:worship:
Mike:yuk:

The first or second solo?

It's pretty sad... I had to pick Mike because I watched Lamentations. Otherwise, I have no damn clue who does what solos. Give Peter a break! I'm not trying to put this on anyone, but I think Mike was chosen a lot more because not many people really know who does what solos.

I voted Peter. I have no idea who does what solos, other than what I saw live(which I don't remember who played what solo) and what I've seen on Lamentations. But Peter plays the main verse riff for Hope Leaves, which owns.

Mike does. And if i can guess what moonlapse said, i bet it has something to do with peter and arpeggiated scales. Just a hunch (but he's still good, no doubt, right moonlapse?)

i voted peter....just because he deserves more votes, they both really have theeir own sounds. i can with just when, deliverance and wreath figure out which solos are peters...and i think i like peters style more, mikael dominated pretty much most of the solos on lamentations, and that gives him most of the votes... peter probably plays half of the solos on the heavy songs...but the solos that i think are absolutely the coolest are the split solos (funeral p.. white cluster and serenity painted death is probably a split solo too).

BurningSky said:
Mike does. And if i can guess what moonlapse said, i bet it has something to do with peter and arpeggiated scales. Just a hunch (but he's still good, no doubt, right moonlapse?)

Yeah, but it's how cool he plays those solos that make him my favorite.

And yes, i was talking about the first solo on Deliverance.

And i agree that split solos are the SH*T!!!! (a fair judgement comes to mind) :headbang:

blimey said:
hell yes.

By the way... i listened to that song today because you made me want to, and i still think the end is too long and it should be shorter.

But this should be on your thread, so....

I think Wreath's solo kicks ass!!!