Who should be our new moderator ?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE TYRANT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its Mark's forum in fact. And this is not Danny's forum - sorry Danny -, not to mention, that he - in theory - cant be unbiased as a member of Anathema, the band which this whole board is about, and being unbiased is really the most important quality for a mod. Still I think if we must have a mod, it could only be him.

"But if Danny doesn't feel comfortable about certain things " - well, remember how uncomfortable he felt about our comments on the new album. Should have he deleted that? Or what?

i don't care who moderates. just don't delete posts. or at least don't do it without some sort of warning first.

Dora said:
why do u want a moderator this much?!? Do you have any problems with posts or what? Cos I think it speaks for itselft that imo theres nothing here in the forum that needs moderation. And if there are no messages within thousands here, then what the feck is a mod good for!? Or show me those rough ones!
about mehdi: I dont think that an anti-Semitic person should be a mod unless none of you are jew/women/french/have bigger dick...

pffffff Mehdi isn't anti-semitic, it's mere provocation you cannot understand

urm dora dear, werent you the one who reported posts? no offence tho but i think you need a mod then in your case

Mariner said:
urm dora dear, werent you the one who reported posts? no offence tho but i think you need a mod then in your case

I did, and Mark responded in a day and solved my case. :D

And this is not Mark's forum. This is Anathema's forum hosted by UM and 'moderated' by Mark. Hence it is Danny's forum. Well let's say 1/5 of it belongs to Danny like. If you were in a band, you wouldn't enjoy people coming on your official forum and start posting slanderous stuff about your band.
Now, knowing that the 'report post' option works fine, it's true that we have a nice alternative to the permanent moderator option.

nah. this is marks forum. danny and the band rents a room in this house to help their fan-babies to play.. its nice of them but its not a promotional place, they dont pay US for telling how much we like the music and them and that, we are free to say anything and thats good.. I do agree with that the band has the right to keep this place clean, so noone can tell things like "anathema fans are nazis", cos it would make them look bad. Its OK, but I think thats the only way/reason they should intervene here.. in a way that wont deter ppl from telling their honest opinions in other subjects. (On the other hand, for such ugly and serious topics like nazis, pedo's and whatever.. the current moderation and the power of the community itself is enough imo..)