Who should be our new moderator ?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE TYRANT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dora said:
nah. this is marks forum. danny and the band rents a room in this house to help their fan-babies to play.. its nice of them but its not a promotional place, they dont pay US for telling how much we like the music and them and that, we are free to say anything and thats good.. I do agree with that the band has the right to keep this place clean, so noone can tell things like "anathema fans are nazis", cos it would make them look bad. Its OK, but I think thats the only way/reason they should intervene here.. in a way that wont deter ppl from telling their honest opinions in other subjects. (On the other hand, for such ugly and serious topics like nazis, pedo's and whatever.. the current moderation and the power of the community itself is enough imo..)

i never said criticism towards the band should be moderated, of course we're not supposed to be praising them all day long. I was just talking about the nazis and stuff like you said.

i just think yoy guys are taking things a bit too seriously...reporting posts? moderation? come on.

i always like it when a guy like shitstabber comes along so we can make fun of him. i dont need a moderator to help me out with that. i'd rather deal with him myself.

Don Corleone said:
i just think yoy guys are taking things a bit too seriously...reporting posts? moderation? come on.

i always like it when a guy like shitstabber comes along so we can make fun of him. i dont need a moderator to help me out with that. i'd rather deal with him myself.

Oh yeah it's funny making fun of him and that but he could have carried on posting such stuff forever like. It must not be very funny for the band to read that... I'd have deleted the posts if they had been of my band's board too. Fair criticism is ok, sick calumny isn't. That's the way i see it.

cedarbreed said:
Bah ! There are some posts that need to be deleted without any warning :mad:
Hey guys, what do you think about a yellow/red card system ? :lol:
no make me the moderator, and i'll sort a good system, were you can post filth to the highest, and i'll give you a card if its good :D

Funny ... Looking at those results, not even three weeks after the last post... Do you think the outcome would be the same if this poll started from scratch now ?

hmhmhmhmhmhm

thats because youre jealous. what i dont get is that it says 'this poll will close on December 18th, 2003 at 01:44 AM' and it doesnt seem closed. is it closed yet?

Dora said:
why do u want a moderator this much?!? Do you have any problems with posts or what? Cos I think it speaks for itselft that imo theres nothing here in the forum that needs moderation. And if there are no messages within thousands here, then what the feck is a mod good for!? Or show me those rough ones!
about mehdi: I dont think that an anti-Semitic person should be a mod unless none of you are jew/women/french/have bigger dick...

spot on dora, spot on young wan, ya ould fuckin mong ya!! :loco:

maybe the whole madness is about someone who wanted to be a modo and wanna convince us about that its needed? :) Still I would vote the same too.